5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

ok whenever i hit generate it highlights my first IV in the female but it still searches and it never finds me anything
and im using a ditto parent and have the box highlighted
Screenshot is more helpful than me randomly guessing at why you're getting no results. Take a Screenshot of what you're searching for and post it. Prnt Scrn, paste in paint, save and upload to imageshack or photobucket then post the link here.

[URL="http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g385/XxK1NGxTHORxX/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg"[/URL]
im pretty sure this is how i do it but here is whats going on with that highlighted IV

Can someone please answer: Does the IVRNG frame advance by 7 only when I withdraw pokemon using the "withdraw pokemon" & "move pokemon" options of PC or whenever I shift a pokemon from party to box as well (as during moving & depositing). Thanks.

PS: if you have any tip on how to reach IVRNG frame of 477 quickly, please tell me as I'm just getting starting on RNGing in Black.

Can someone please answer: Does the IVRNG frame advance by 7 only when I withdraw pokemon using the "withdraw pokemon" & "move pokemon" options of PC or whenever I shift a pokemon from party to box as well (as during moving & depositing). Thanks.

PS: if you have any tip on how to reach IVRNG frame of 477 quickly, please tell me as I'm just getting starting on RNGing in Black.
withdraw only and make sure you account for the steps to get to the area you need to get to

Holy shit, 477? Why aren't you searching on min/max frame 1?

Ok I'm trying to calibrate my White version.
It's a DS Lite
English White
MAC: 00 1C BE 7D EC E1
Here are the exact IV's of a Pokemon I met right away. 15 / 1 / 22 / 29 / 30 / 19
at the time of: June 29, 2011 ~ 06:22:45

Whenever I search for the internal seed, it doesn't show anything

It's a DS Lite
English White
Here are the exact IV's of a Pokemon I met right away. 15 / 1 / 22 / 29 / 30 / 19

try again it could be a miscalc in the ivs or you mishit on the time

It's a DS Lite
English White

How are you getting exact IVs? You don't need exact IVs to find your parameters. Use the Calculator in RNG reporter. Click on Pokedex-IV checker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)