Other 6v6 No items Battle spot!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I just thought everything RMT goes here!

Bear in mind this is obviously in game teams, and I'd like some help with it!
Now on with the team.
My original thoughts were to go with flat out speed and priority because I won't be being outsped by scarfers (as there's no items) and I can control the battle as such.

Breloom
Ability: Technician
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
-Rock Tomb
-Bullet Seed
-Spore
-Mach Punch

So Breloom is one of my favourite OU pokémon and I knew that I'd want him in a team which is around Priority and Speed. Technician is an amazing ability on this too, making his Mach Punch ridiculously powerful against anything which doesn't resist it as after STAB it's got 90BP, and with a priority move then that's just amazing!
It's often my lead, unless he obviously does poorly against the team and/or there are a lot of grass types.
If it's needed, I'll spore and then on the switch I'll use Rock Tomb so I can slow down the opponent and hopefully KO with another move, if not I switch out.

Azumarill
Ability: Huge Power
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
-Waterfall
-Aqua Jet
-Superpower
-Play Rough

Ok, firstly, I realise that the EV spread isn't normal, but I was a bit distracted once I did it and when trying it out, it wasn't really too bad. I am planning on rebreeding this and making it the normal HP instead of Speed, but having 12 Speed so I can outrun other Azumarill.

I also had Gyarados before this, since an Intimidate can win games however, I love the Dragon immunity and just the huge power (pun intended) of it straight away. Plus I don't really want half of my team to be weak against rock. It's the normal set except I use Superpower instead of Belly Drum because then I can hit Ferro and other Steel types when they expect me to not have it. I like having both Waterfall and Aqua Jet because Aqua Jet by itself just doesn't have the power that it needs.

Noivern
Ability: Infiltrator
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature
-Tailwind
-Boomburst
-Draco Meteor
-Flamethrower

So this used to be a Hydreigon, but I felt that Noivern is better at being a special attacker which hits pretty much everything for neutral damage, the lack of U-Turn sometimes really hurts but I've learned to get past it.
I decided to not run Air Slash because I feel it can't hit anything that Boomburst can't, and even if it can either Draco or Flamethrower will be the better choice. I also ran Dragon Pulse at one point, but again, the lack of power is real! So instead, what do I run? Tailwind. It's somewhat unexpected and now all of my Pokémon bar one outruns the whole game pretty much and it's seriously a game changer and adds huge pressure to the opponent. If I know I can't KO the opponent and they'll KO me, tailwind it is, the Pokés that are set up are now outsped and I'm in a great position.

Weavile
Ability: Pressure
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
-Swords Dance
-Night Slash
-Ice Shard
-Icicle Crash

I saw somebody effectively use a Weavile against me, so I thought to myself.. Why not use it yourself? Haxorus isn't doing an amazing job so it'll be an Ice resistance (...not that it matters it's so frail!) although it now makes my team pretty Fire weak, although, there aren't a huge amount of Fire types that are great and I'd rather be Fire weak than Ice weak. I run Adamant over Jolly because I love scaring threats, I come in on a Gengar for example and they always think I run Jolly over Adamant and so I set up in their face if it's needed and then wreack havoc until they realise that I'm actually Adamant, I guess it's not so effective against really good players but Battle Spot is usually full of decent players who know what they're doing to an extent and they're not professional as such.

Gengar
Ability: Levitate
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
-Substitute
-Dazzling Gleam/Thunderbolt/Giga Drain

Ah, good ol' Gengar, always one of my most reliable pokemon, and it shows because it's the only one to be in OU since gen 1! I keep on switching Dazzling Gleam and Thunderbolt though, as I don't really know which one is better, Dazzling Gleam for the Dark types or Thunderbolt for Gyarados. I even ran Giga Drain back in Gen 5 and that was good for stuff such as Quagsire and Gastrodon which don't expect it. I run Substitute simply for sucker punch users, as then again like a lot of my move choices it adds a heap of pressure onto the opponent.

Skarmory
Ability: Sturdy
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
-Roost
-Whirlwind
-Drill Peck
-Stealth Rock

I currently run a Skarmory, but I would love to use a Heatran in this position as I think it just suits this team much more and I need a reliable Fire type, however because this is in game and I don't use Pokegen or whatever I cannot get a good one (so if you're offering, send me a PM ;))
This is a basic hazard setter and phazer for the things that like to set up in my face. I used to run Spikes too, but Taunt is a thing and Drill Peck was the best move it had in the move relearner.
It is fun coming into stuff like Gyarados and just phazing it out however, but I still think Heatran would be a better option. I have considered using Ferrothorn myself but I just haven't got around EV training it yet, plus I don't know if it's any better anyway.

Speaking of Ferrothorn, I am pretty Ferro weak, having only Mach Punch on Breloom, Superpower on Azumarill and Flamethrower on Noivern to take care of it.
I haven't come across anything yet which I'm offensively weak to, but I'm fairly sure there are loads, for example, in theory Rotom-H but I've not went against one yet, so I don't know!

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey iamQmai cool team! Being a wifi battler myself I actually do have quite a bit of experience with Battle Spot. Now, I don't know if this is in the wrong thread, maybe it should be in XY Others...regardless, I do have one or two suggestions that I feel can make this team just a bit better. While Boom Burst is nice on Noivern for power, I feel that Roost would be a better option. Having Roost improves your longevity and allows you to deal with those pesky Ferrothorns who whittle you down turn per turn with Leech Seed and Protect.

Noivern
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
- Roost
- Tailwind

Besides that I can't see anything wrong with the team, especially in Battle Spot haha. Cool team man, hope I helped and hope you do well! :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)