9th Ring of Hell - Team Tournament [Round 1 - #91]

GG man, you have better prediction skills than most people I've ever played. Just to be clear with everyone, no, I didn't counter-team, as the team i used i created back when the gen 6 ladder was added to showdown and I planned to use it as soon as I signed up to the tournament.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-77356519
Turn 46 was my crit, sorta was inevitable, but then again I was lucky to get it when he was just in range of the crit KO.

C'MON TEAM FROSTBITE ^-^

Last edited:
Ikr, since I have so many alts, people mainly know me only by my pokemon nicknames XD
It was mainly my kyogre named 'wailord's mother' but I stopped using kyogre a while ago.

GG man, you have better prediction skills than most people I've ever played. Just to be clear with everyone, no, I didn't counter-team, as the team i used i created back when the gen 6 ladder was added to showdown and I planned to use it as soon as I signed up to the tournament.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-77356519
Turn 46 was my crit, sorta was inevitable, but then again I was lucky to get it when he was just in range of the crit KO.

C'MON TEAM FROSTBITE ^-^
There's nothing wrong with counter-teaming in a tournament, js.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Although I must say it was haxy as !@#%, it was extremely well played. Lost to Blue J 1-0 :( lol, gg

P.S teach me how to train evasive zekrom plz

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
0- SpA Teravolt Zekrom Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Giratina-O: 294-348 (58.3 - 69%)

To be fair Blue J got a bad damage roll (did Krau have SDef evs?) and didn't roll any Sacred Fire burns, and the Volt Switch crit didn't really matter as Outrage would have killed krau's Ho-Oh at that point factoring BB recoil and Toxic. It was a haxy game regardless but I think Blue J still had the advantage given some mistakes Krau made (setting up GeoXern on turn 2 against a 100% Mega Scizor...)

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, in hindsight, I was drunk ~.~

Besides, Xern wasn't meant to sweep; I was actually using Xern as a predict. He had so many counters to Xern, so I just sacced him to learn Blue J's play style. Up until he got the toxic on Kyogre, I was more or less anticipating the majority of his moves, but from then on, he had me in his game.

Well played, Blue J, you got me good :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)