9th Ring of Hell - Team Tournament [Round 1 - #91]

Someone posted an SPL match in the ubers room yesterday it was shit.
IG people are playing quite well here.

Blue jay's haxy win levelled it to 2-2 between us, all resting on malefic now!
I don't get why everyone predicted us to lose 5-0 lol fuck that we're not that bad.
"Oww that's harsh on penguin guy" whut.
I'll give you an example, user Blue Jay made and Krau so many unnecessary double switches in their match, he got lucky and he also misplayed a couple of times, Krau's team had a banded Ho-Oh, whcih completely dismantles Blue Jay's team and even with the hax, if he had played that Ho-Oh correctly he would have won. They kept making unnecessary predictions and/or switches, when Krau had Ho-Oh and predicted the Zekrom switch, that something unnecessary, seeing as Brave Bird does over 50% and also, he recklessly switched into Kyogre on the Toxic even though it was so obvious Blue Jay had no intention on keeping his Scizor alive and could have just EQ'd with Groudon,. I liked Blue Jay's team tho looks like one I made at the beginning of this gen.

Last edited:
Besides, Xern wasn't meant to sweep; I was actually using Xern as a predict. He had so many counters to Xern, so I just sacced him to learn Blue J's play style. Up until he got the toxic on Kyogre, I was more or less anticipating the majority of his moves, but from then on, he had me in his game.
Turn 3
Orch: ....
Krauersaut: idk why i'm doing this lmao
Krauersaut: shaddap orch! :P

Damn, that psychological war! :o

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
Update: King Dedederp has a Smogon account now. Sorry he keeps missing you Steelskitty, but he's never on at the same time =[

Just saying, in case you guys did not read the OP, you HAVE to PM me your players for the Generation 5 game. The generation 5 game can be played any time during this week's deadline. Also read the op pls n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)