A Battle in a Forest: darksoulSP vs. Mr.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just so you guys know, I noticed that I had left out the Technician boost on a few of Meowth's attacks (sorry, once more. this has really been a bad battle for me), so I went back and fixed that. I don't think it will have too much impact, and certainly wouldn't change this round though, so here is the results of round 5:

HP: 20
Energy: 48
Boosts: None
Other: None

HP: 5
Energy: 19

Round 5:

Running low on health, Jingles does all it can to help out its teammates by Taunting Vulpix. Vulpix tries to use Substitute, but she is so infuriated by the taunt, that it fails.

In fact, she seems so angry about the taunt that she unleashes a Quick Attack on Jingles, knocking it out.

Energy: 33
Other: Taunted (4 Actions)

HP: KO
Energy: --

Action 1:
Meowth – Taunt (10 Energy)
Vulpix – Substitute (Fails, 12 Energy)
Meowth is hurt by Burn (2 Damage)

Action 2:
Vulpix – Quick Attack (4+[1-2]*1.5 = 2.5 -> 3 Damage, 3 Energy)

Mr.L, choose your next Pokemon and issue some orders.

Not much i can do about your scyther in the wings, so I'll send out Bandit the Budew!

Budew, let's just kill this vulpix with Sludge Bomb+Sludge Bomb -> Cool Down -> Chill.

SOO sorry/emberassed guys! I've been posting on my iPhone and I didn't realize there was a second page.... -.-

Vulpix, let's do an Ember-Flamethrower combo, then a Fire Spin!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Energy: 48

HP: 90
Energy: 100

Round 5:

Bandit the Budew bursts into the battle, but is met by the blazing heat of Vulpix’s Ember + Flamethrower combo, which causes some serious damage. But not to be outdone, Bandit fires a combo of its own, a Double Sludge Bomb Combo, and knocks Vulpix out of this fight.

HP: 67
Energy: 65

Action 1:
Vulpix – Flamethrower + Ember Combo ((14+3+[3-2]*1.5)*1.5 = 23.25 -> 23 Damage, 9 Energy)
Budew – Sludge Bombx2 combo (23+3+[2-3]*1.5 = 24.5 -> 25 Damage, 35 Energy)

darksoulSP, send out your Scyther and tell it what to do.

Ok Shinobi, let's go with a Technican Aerial Ace, then let's get 4 Double Team clones, then another Teched Aerial Ace!

jas61292

used substitute

HP: 100
Energy: 100

HP: 67
Energy: 65

Round 6:

The last Pokémon to join this battle is Shinobi the Scyther, and it pops out of its Pokeball and goes right on the offensive, doing huge damage to Bandit with his Aerial Ace. But just as it makes contact, Bandit releases some Stun Spores, which Scyther cannot avoid. This powder inflicts 25% Paralysis on the big bug.

Now faster, Budew takes this opportunity to shoot out a Sludge Bomb. The attack is right on target, and appears to do critical damage. But even slowed down and a little hurt, Scyther manages to show off its awesome quickness as it creates 4 copies of itself with Double Team.

Bandit stays on the attack, but with 4 copies out there in addition to the real Scyther, it is hard to know who to aim at. But eventually it decides and shoots off another Sludge Bomb. However, its guess was off as the attack hits a clone. And before Bandit can recover from the miss, the real Shinobi is on top of it, and slices for another powerful Aerial Ace, pushing Banding to the edge of its endurance.

HP: 86
Energy: 78
Other: 3 Double Team Clones

HP: 21
Energy: 49

Action 1:
Scyther – Aerial Ace ((9+3+[4-2]*1.5)*1.5 = 22.5 -> 23 Damage, 3 Energy)
Budew – Stun Spore (7 Energy)

Action 2:
Budew – Sludge Bomb (9+3+3+[2-3]*1.5 = 13.5 -> 14 Damage, 6 Energy)
Scyther – Double Team (16 Energy)

Action 3:
Budew - Sludge Bomb (Hits a Clone, 10 Energy)
Scyther – Aerial Ace ((9+3+[4-2]*1.5)*1.5 = 22.5 -> 23 Damage, 3 Energy)

Mr.L, you go.

Gah, Bandit, this is gonna be almost too hard. You fought valiantly, though, and i commend you for that.

Mega Drain -> Sludge Bomb+Sludge Bomb -> Cool Down

jas61292

used substitute

Energy: 78
Other: 3 Double Team Clones

HP: 21
Energy: 49

Round 7:

Bandit goes for the Mega Drain, but hits a clone, giving Shinobi the chance to end the battle with a Aerial Ace.

Energy: 71
Other: 2 Double Team Clones

Action 1:
Budew – Mega Drain (hits a clone, 7 Energy)
Scyther – Aerial Ace ((9+3+[4-2]*1.5)*1.5 = 22.5 -> 23 Damage, 7 Energy)

Good battle guys. And now for the rewards:

darksoulSP: 2 TC
Vulpix: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Scyther: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Mr.L: 4 TC (this battle convinced me to get a Pokemon with Pay Day)
Meowth: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Budew: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

jas61292: 4 RC

Great battle Mr. L! Sorry about that awkward delay period... :(

Thank you for redding Jas! Do I post this info in the Prize-claiming Thread?

jas61292

used substitute
You're welcome.

And yes, just post it over there, along with what you do with the rewards (if anything).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)