ORAS OU A classic balanced team

Ok so its a common team buildup, a fire/water/grass core and support mons based around it.

Lets just get right into the rmt because its late and I need sleep.

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed

First is mega venusaur, this thing is a monster. It tanks so many attacks and slowly chips things down for excadrill to finish off late game.

Giga drain,Synthesis and leechseed are all there for recovery. with this many recovery options this thing is hard to ko. Sludge bomb is there for fairys and stab. The poison chance is also nice.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

Slowbro is the next mon. It has slackoff,regen, and lefties to keep it self healthy. Like venusaur this thing is very hard to KO. scald is there for a burn chance and psyshock for stab, and so i can beat other calm minders such as clefable and crocune if they setup along side me. calm mind is so i can potentially sweep or damage their team alot mid-late game.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Heatran is my last mon and finishes the fire/water/grass core. this heatran is my best option vs pokemons like skarmory and chansey. it also is the only mon on my team who can 1v1 sableye easily. with lava plume it has a 30% burn chance which forces many mons like chansey and quagsire to heal more often, lowering their pp. it also can burn switchins like landorus and garchomp, crippling them for the rest of the game.

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost

Kyub is a monster, it takes hits and retalites with a ko. its my go-to wallbreaker and it breaks walls with ease. icebeam for stab and ice coverage. earth power so i can beat heatrans and rotoms(teravolt ignores abilities so I can hit them with ep). Fusion bolt for things like slowbro and crocune which can potentially give my team problems if I let them get out of hand.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Heal Bell
- Roost

Togekiss is my second wallbreaker and also my cleric. every team with mega venusaur needs something with healbell to deal with burns. with nasty plot and 60% flinch chance with air slash, this thing can 6-0 stall alone. it also can beat balanced on its own too, once the ever so common scizor is taken care of.

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Finally we have excadrill, this is the common scarfed set, and its also my only form of hazard control on this team. Even though hazards can be annoying since it lowers the defensive capabilities of togekiss,heatran, and venusaur, I couldnt fit another spinner/defogger on the team.

Threatlist.
From what I theory mon'd
eq zard x if I let it setup
Manaphy If I let it setup
Opposing Kyubs
A bisharp who managed to get +2
Zard Y
Band Tar
Just alot of hard hitting mons and setup sweepers in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)