A dead fox fights a user with the most un-punnable name ever! (ZhengTann)

Shellos (F)
-10 EVA
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Storm Drain (Innate): This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Sticky Hold (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
HP: 100
Atk: 3
Def: 3
SpA: 4.5
SpD: 4.5
Spe: 29
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

Minccino (F)
+17 ACC
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Cute Charm (Innate): This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Technician (Innate): This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
HP: 90
SpA: 3
SpD: 1.5
Spe: 87

Larvitar (M)
-10 EVA
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Guts (Innate): This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Atk: 4.5
SpD: 3
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 4

Growlithe (M)
+11 ACC
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Intimidate (Can Be Activated): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Flash Fire (Innate): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Atk: 4.5
SpD: 1.5
Spe: 69
Weight Class: 2

Monohm (M)
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Shield Dust (Innate): This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static (Innate): This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Atk: 1.5
Def: 4.5
Spe: 60

Chikorita (F)
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Overgrow (Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2).
Def: 4.5
SpD: 6
Spe: 45

Ralts (F)
-10% Evasion
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks, however, cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Synchronize (Innate): This Pokemon can mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace (Can Be Activate): When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Spe: 34

Snorunt (F)
+8% Accuracy
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Inner Focus (Innate): When an opponent attempts to flinch Juvia, she stands firm and continues its attack by reminding herself of herlove towards Gray.
Ice Body (Innate): Juvia loves ice and hail, thriving in Icy conditions and able to absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Spe: 58

Anorith (M)
-10% Evasion
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Battle Armour (Innate): Pantherlily’s thick armor prevents him from taking critical hits.
Atk: 6
Spe: 65

Numel (M)
-10% evasion
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Oblivious (Innate): This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Simple (Innate): This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier.

Chikorita
46|69

Growlithe
45|30

Action 1
Growlithe's Will-O-Wisp on Chikorita
Accuracy Check (8600): 4765 (HIT)
EN Check: 7 - 1 = 6

Chikorita's Synthesis
Heal: 20
EN Check: 90/10 + 5 - 1 = 12

-3 HP Growlithe
+3 HP Chikorita
-2 HP Chikorita

Action 2
Growlithe's Fire Fang on Chikorita
Crit Check (625): 6973 (NO)
Effect Check 1 (1000): 5397 (NO)
Effect Check 2 (1000): 3471 (NO)
Damage: (7 + 3 + 4.5 - 4.5) * 1.5 = 15
EN Check: 5 - 1 = 4

Chikorita's AncientPower on Growlithe
Crit Check (625): 5173 (NO)
Effect Check (1000): 6449 (NO)
Damage: (6 + 3 - 1.5) * 1.5 = 11.5
EN Check: 4

-3 HP Growlithe
+3 HP Chikorita
-2 HP Chikorita

Action 3
Crit Check (625): 4430 (NO)
Effect Check 1 (1000): 6727 (NO)
Effect Check 2 (1000): 8926 (NO)
EN Check: 5 + 4 - 1 = 8

Chikorita's AncientPower on Growlithe
Crit Check (625): 1885 (NO)
Effect Check (1000): 4204 (NO)
Damage: (6 + 3 - 1.5) * 1.5 = 11.5
EN Check: 4 + 4 = 8

-3 HP Growlithe
+3 HP Chikorita
-2 HP Chikorita

Chikorita
HP: 46 + (3 + 3 + 3 + 20) - (2 + 2 + 2 + 15 + 15) = 39
EN: 69 - (12 + 4 + 8) = 45

Growlithe
HP: 45 - (3 + 11.5 + 3 + 11.5 + 3) = 13
EN: 30 - (6 + 4 + 8) = 12

Chikorita
39|44
Burned (2 DPA)

Growlithe
16|12

Field: Stealth Rock
1 Layer Spikes

I believe everything is correct and you should be able to begin the next round. My apologies for the Leech Seed error and Synthesis omission.
Orders:
You order
I ref

"Well then, I think a double KO will have to satisfy us."

Fire Fang > Fire Blast > Heat Wave
IF
successful Protective/Evasive action THEN Chill and push back

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Er, still a few nitpicks, sorry - Leech Seed saps 3 flat HP per action, not 2. That would mean Growlithe has 13 HP versus Chikorita's 39 (maybe you forgot Synthesis?). So I imagine deadfox's double KO tactic wouldn't work (phew), so would you like to reorder, fox?

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Well, its nice to see that it actually paid off. I had a scare for a moment there. But that Burn will still plague us, so let's throw on some rocks and drain what remains of Snarl-Growlithe's energy.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot that Synthesis cost 13 EN, not 12, so Chikorita should have 1 less energy. Wouldn't be fair otherwise.

"Really, Zheng - you should know better. I thought you had more faith is us than this."

Protect > AncientPower > Light Screen

Chikorita
39|44
Burned (2 DPA)

Growlithe
16|12

Action 1
Chikorita's Protect
EN Check: 7

Growlithe chills
+12 EN

-3 HP Growlithe
+3 HP Chikorita
-2 HP Chikorita

Action 2
Crit Check (625): 2875 (NO)
Effect Check 2 (1000): 674 (FLINCH!)
EN Check: 5 - 1 = 4

Chikorita Flinched
-3 HP Growlithe
+3 HP Chikorita
-2 HP Chikorita

Action 3
Growlithe's Fire Blast on Chikorita
Accuracy Check (9600): 7223 (HIT)
Crit Check (625): 5931 (NO)
Damage: (12 + 3 + 4.5 - 6) * 1.5 = 20.25
EN Check: 8 - 1 = 7

Chikorita's Light Screen
EN Check: 10

Chikorita
HP: 39 + 3 - (2 + 15) + 3 - (2 + 20.25) - 2 = 3.75 rounded to 4
EN: 44 - (7 + 10) = 27

Growlithe
HP: 16 - (3 + 3) = 10
EN: 12 + 12 - (4 + 7) = 13

Chikorita
4|27

Growlithe
10|13

Field: Stealth Rock
1 Layer of Spikes

Orders:
I screw up something
ZT orders
Deadfox orders
I ref

Chikorita definitely did start that round on 39 HP and Zeng and I agreed upon before ordering (sorry I didn't make that more clear in my post, I agreed by not disagreeing if that makes any sense). So I don't think I quite managed to KO the little thing.

It should be fixed now. Man, it is a pain in the ass to look at calculations in the same post as the cheat sheet. My apologies for the wait, I've spent the last few hours at the ER with intense tooth pain, only to find out that the attending physicians called in sick hours before I arrived.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
For the love of Deck, a Flinch just turned my momentum on its head. Ah well, initiating Switch Phase. Elfman, get in for a quick finish, because Wendy will need to conserve the last of her strength until the time it matters the most. On another note, Growlithe started out with 13 HP, so it should be drained down to 7 HP as well.

"Sorry, Elfman - its up to you now."

"Don't worry mon - I'll not disappoint."

Counterswitch?

ZhengTann

Nargacuga

"Nice to meet you, mon."

Earthquake > Earthquake > Earth Power

EDIT: Numel's stats pulled from last page - 22 HP / 42 EN

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Subref time! As I am on my phone I can't ref this very second, but expect to see the next round up sometime tomorrow.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
My reffing went poof so I will just put the post-round stats. I can redo the round if this is an issue.

Team deadfox:

Snarl (Growlithe)
Type: Fire
HP: KO
EN: KO
Item: Exp. Share
Other: SR, Spikes (1)
Team WW:

Elfman (Numel)
Type: Ground/Fire
HP: 6
EN: 36
Item: Exp. Share​

Order of Operations:
deadfox sends out a Pokemon.
Zt issues orders.
deadfox issues orders.
I ref.​

"Guess we're gonna have to start feeling those hazards now. Kerchief see what you can do! Take this Lucky Egg. Who knows, it might even bring you luck."

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
A bit of a nitpick, but my Numel would be left with 1 less HP. Also deadfox gets to order 1st this round, not me - meaning Numel would very likely be KO'ed soon.

"Okay my little normalmon, lets move on to the next challenge."

Swift > Mud Slap > Swift
IF
Endure THEN Encore > Mud Slap > Chill from the action Endure was used

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
I think I can afford to save up just enough energy for the future. Elfman, hit up a Protective barrier to take the first hit, then use Endure to take the rest. Since you would be left with 10 EN when Kerchief-Minccino stains her scarf with mud, that will leave us with the opportunity to save the last bit of your strength to score one last attack on Reservoir-Shellos.

"It takes a true mon to live on for his friends, and fight another day."

Protect > Endure > Lava Plume

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Team deadfox:

Kerchief (Minccino)
Type: Normal
EN: 100
Item: Lucky Egg
Stats: 2/2/2/1/87
Team WW:

Elfman (Numel)
HP: 5
EN: 36
Stats: 2/2/3/3/30
Turn order: Minccino>Numel

Pointed stones dug into Minccino! (12 dmg)
Minccino is hurt by spikes! (12 dmg)

A1
Numel used Protect!
(-7 EN)
Numel protected itself!
Minccino used Swift!
(-3 EN)
(crit:2280:no)
Numel protected itself!
(7.5 dmg blocked)
(-3 EN)

A2
Numel used Endure!
(-15 EN)
Numel braced itself!
Minccino used Encore!
(-9 EN)
Numel received an encore!

A3
Numel used Endure!
(-15 EN)
But it failed!
Numel fainted from exhaustion! (EN KO)

Team deadfox:​

Kerchief (Minccino)
Type: Normal
HP: 66
EN: 88
Item: Lucky Egg
Stats: 2/2/2/1/87
Team WW:

Elfman (Numel)
HP: KO
EN: KO
Stats: 2/2/3/3/30
Order of Operations:
Zt sends out a Pokémon, equips an item (optional), and issues actions.
deadfox issues actions.
I ref.​

You can't EN KO yourself while under the effects of Endure. Numel should be alive on 1 HP and 1 EN but still encored into Endure for one more action.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
deadfox is right about that. Anyway, I guess I should put my orders out instead of waiting, since I trust that G6 would edit it in. Switching Elfman for Pantherlily the Anorith, holding an Exp. Share.

"Up to you now, mon."

"I'll do what I can."

If I can read your moves enough (I know what I'd do in your situation) I doubt you'd take up the offer. Still, protocol demands that I extend this courtesy, especially at such an esteemed gentleman. Counterswitch?

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Alright, then. Let's make sure Kerchief-Minccino wouldn't want to come back. Pit your battle-spirit against hers, and strike with precision.

"I may not have Buster Marm with me, but that shouldn't stop me from achieving that."

Brick Break > Brick Break > Brick Break
IF Minccino uses non-combo Dig, THEN replace that action with Brick Break + Brick Break combo the first time and Protect the second.
IF Minccino uses Encore, THEN replace the previous action with Brick Break + Brick Break combo, pushing remaining queue back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)