A New Generation, A New Beginning. (XY Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your blue Flabebe, Would you take an Adamant Marill [Huge power] with aqua jet for it? It's 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and Male.

EDIT: and in a regular ol' pokeball.

I'm interested in your blue Flabebe, Would you take an Adamant Marill [Huge power] with aqua jet for it? It's 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and Male.

EDIT: and in a regular ol' pokeball.
sorry I already got a marill
Hey when can we trade? Tomorrow at 6:00 est sound good to you?
6 est is like 4pst right? I won't be home until like 8 pst
CMT for Venonat, and Mixed Trick Room Snover, I can trade multiple pokemon for the snover.
I'll pm you

Hello, I'm interested in your Gligar / Impish / Immunity (Poison Heal) / 31/31/31/x/31/31. This is my trade shop. Would you mind checking it to see if there is something you like? Thanks.

Hi I'm interested in Bagon and Absol. I can offer you a Relaxed Unaware Wooper with Curse and Recover (Dive Ball) as well as Adamant Charmander with DD, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse (Repeat Ball). I also have a male Bold Klefki with 31/0/31/31/31/31 IV spread (Heal Ball).

Bagon
Level:
OT: Ryan
Egg Moves:Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance
Availability:
Naive Rock Head (Intimidate) 31/31/31/31/x/31 2♂, 2♀
Naive Sheer Force (Moxie) 31/31/31/31/x/31 2♂, 2♀
Other 5 IVs combinations available on request

CMT for a Female one :)

CMT for your Calm Torrent Squirtle (Male)
I'd like a male aerodactyl
Hello, I'm interested in your Gligar / Impish / Immunity (Poison Heal) / 31/31/31/x/31/31. This is my trade shop. Would you mind checking it to see if there is something you like? Thanks.
I'd like your jolly rough skin male gible =)
Hi I'm interested in Bagon and Absol. I can offer you a Relaxed Unaware Wooper with Curse and Recover (Dive Ball) as well as Adamant Charmander with DD, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse (Repeat Ball). I also have a male Bold Klefki with 31/0/31/31/31/31 IV spread (Heal Ball).
What is the IVs on the wooper and charmander?
Bagon
Level:
OT: Ryan
Egg Moves:Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance
Availability:
Naive Rock Head (Intimidate) 31/31/31/31/x/31 2♂, 2♀
Naive Sheer Force (Moxie) 31/31/31/31/x/31 2♂, 2♀
Other 5 IVs combinations available on request

CMT for a Female one :)
sorry nothing im interested in for now
Would like a Male Harvest phantump,absol & gligar (:
Can offer swinubs
arons
shinx
vulpix
sorry i'll pass

I will be home and available in at least 10 hours from now, but I will be able to trade whole day tomorrow though
I will have to work and go to uni for a final exam, so I will get home really late on friday. But on the weekend we will find a time to trade, for sure. Yours is reserved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)