A Present of a Rose - The Trinity Trade Thread (Ashi, Lebowski, and the Angel)

CMT For:

♂

Winters zombie's Pikachu (피카츄)

LV: 5
OT: 수영
ID: 41185
Nature: Timid
Ability: Static
IVs: 30/2/30/31/31/31
EVs: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
Hidden power: Ice (70)
Moveset: Present | Whish
Note: Only Korean Pikachu on Smogon! Fully redis as long as the
Korean name is kept. Otherwise non redis.
Obtained at: Winters zombie retirement plan
[/QUOTE]

in response to your cmt, how about this?

OT: Aerius
ID: 52826
Nature: Timid
Ability: Anticipation
IVs: 31 | 10 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 |
Moves: Curse |Wish |Stored Power |Yawn
UT Level 1
Full Red.
Cloned via AR

Front Page has a revised Hotaru the Gothorita and Lenneth the Swablu (as well as her kin), and some new Dream Poliwags!! (Liebestrum and the Male are up now, Timid Liebea will also go up as soon as I validate her IVs.

If you like more obscure species, then take a look in the 5th gen section for my new Lunatone and Solrock (the famed weapons of Lady Lyndis of FE7) and the unappreciated chipmunk of 4th generation, Pachirisu (now with Dream ability Volt Absorb, so it can actually use its ability in battle!)

My prized Electro Ball Mewtwo is now up. Even if Electro Ball doesn't strike your fancy, the Cherish Ball sure will!

CMT please.

Ashi's Mewtwo (1st Anniversary Event - Trainer ID 09261)
Timid
31/18/30/31/31/31
Event Move: Electro Ball
Note: Valid Wondercard

how much credits would heart spinda be worth? 1?

Either way, I would like it cloned, so if I have to trade it away, I'll still have one, you keep an extra copy of pokes you clone right? Ok, then everyones happy.

Oh, and plz don't redistribute, K THNX

so I give you spinda and you give me 2(+) spindas right?

Spinda
naughty
?/?/?/?/?/?
drain punch
sucker punch
teeter dance
hypnosis

so... what time? It's -10 over here, so its only 2:20 pm

oh yes, and this is to fell angel

how much credits would heart spinda be worth? 1?

Either way, I would like it cloned, so if I have to trade it away, I'll still have one, you keep an extra copy of pokes you clone right? Ok, then everyones happy.

Oh, and plz don't redistribute, K THNX

so I give you spinda and you give me 2(+) spindas right?

Spinda
naughty
?/?/?/?/?/?
drain punch
sucker punch
teeter dance
hypnosis

so... what time? It's -10 over here, so its only 2:20 pm

oh yes, and this is to fell angel

I would assume one Pokemon is one credit, as it often is. And if you want me to clone Spinda more than once then that is a service I offer.

ok... it says nothing of cost... 6=1 credit, so what would 5 be? Would you getting a clone of spinda void any points? Or do you not make extra clones for yourself?
*Confuzzled*

anyway, aside from cloning, things I like (since you asked) are moody smeargle, but if thats unavailable (for obvious reasons) id rather wait until it is. I like drought tails, assuming its name becomes english upon evolution, but I can't forsee me using it anytime soon. I like magic mirror espeon...

ok... it says nothing of cost... 6=1 credit, so what would 5 be? Would you getting a clone of spinda void any points? Or do you not make extra clones for yourself?
*Confuzzled*

anyway, aside from cloning, things I like (since you asked) are moody smeargle, but if thats unavailable (for obvious reasons) id rather wait until it is. I like drought tails, assuming its name becomes english upon evolution, but I can't forsee me using it anytime soon. I like magic mirror espeon... (note, if to be traded as espeon, keep baton pass)
If we trade for Spinda and you get nothing in return, that's a credit. I would send you ONE clone of it so you can have it still. If you want me to clone it 5-6 times then that would be one credit. So if you wanted me to do that, it would use up the credit you got for trading me the Spinda.

Moody Smeargle is available, it just isn't mine. My stuff is under my heading, everything else is Ashi/Lebowski's. So the only thing you like that I own is Vulpix, and yes it would evolve into English on your game.

If we trade for Spinda and you get nothing in return, that's a credit. I would send you ONE clone of it so you can have it still. If you want me to clone it 5-6 times then that would be one credit. So if you wanted me to do that, it would use up the credit you got for trading me the Spinda.

Moody Smeargle is available, it just isn't mine. My stuff is under my heading, everything else is Ashi/Lebowski's. So the only thing you like that I own is Vulpix, and yes it would evolve into English on your game.
you said you own a flawless smeargle for sketching. Ok, well, its not moody, but what of eevee? Under the same place as your japanese drought vulpix is anticipation eevee, I'll trade heart for a copy of herself and anticipation eevee.

Also, and feel free to say no to this, but do you have a spare focus sash?

you said you own a flawless smeargle for sketching. Ok, well, its not moody, but what of eevee? Under the same place as your japanese drought vulpix is anticipation eevee, I'll trade heart for a copy of herself and anticipation eevee.

Also, and feel free to say no to this, but do you have a spare focus sash?

Yes, I have an Anticipation Eevee. And I do have a Flawless Smeargle, but it's not Moody. And that trade is acceptable, I would have to check my stores for a Focus Sash.

I have plenty. However, only one is Smogon-quality and I can't trade it.
UM HELLO? Do I look like smogon? (lol koffing) Anyway, any female eevee will work, although one with a good nature (I can't decide between bold, calm, (I think it was called calm) and modest) will save me time. (perfect ivs:meh, nature:requirement)

OK THNX

Edit:bold, for lack of better options, wish needed, hp 70 fight is good, but its ok if that cant be done. If you dont have wish, i can breed it on myself *checks eevee egg moves on bulbapedia*

can you cmt for this Ashigaru?

Ashi's Porygon-Z (a.k.a. Morganna) (Breeding Project by Eminem)
Timid / Download
31/2/30/30/30/30 (HP Fighting 70)
4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Speed (also available as Porygon with same EVs)
Redis rights held by Eminem and myself ONLY.

I know everyone and their second cousin has done it already, but see my North American Event Mewtwo on the front page!

Along with the burst of dragons for everyone else, I've my own Spring 2012 Zekrom - Jolly with the quint-flawless (because who's going to use Draco Meteor on a Jolly?)

Ashigaru, please CMT for any of these.. :) If they're female.. I'm not interested in them if they're males!

Ashi's Eevee (a.k.a. Carbuncle)
Timid/Anticipation (intended to become Espeon with Magic Bounce)
31/2/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire 70) (also availble EV'd at 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Speed)
Egg Moves: Curse, Yawn, Wish, Stored Power

Ashi's Leafeon
Adamant/Chlorophyll)
31/31/31/30/30/31
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Ashi's Eevee
Calm/Anticipation (intended to become Glaceon with Ice Body)
31/17/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground 68)
Egg Moves: As Above

Lebowski's Dragonite (a.k.a. Beastmode)
Adamant/Marvel Scale
31/31/30/26/31/31
240 HP/248 Atk/20 Speed
Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Roost/Dragon Dance
(also available L1 UT with Dragon Rush and ExtremeSpeed)

Goldeen (Lightningrod - Timid)
Eevee (Modest - Adaptability) (No, I'm NOT going to name all the Eeveeloution abilities)

@ ashigaru.

Hi :)
So, this is the second good trade thread I found that offers a large amount of good bred Pokemon that are very important for my team :DD

I have a trade thread.

So, I kinda have a list of what i need:

Lebowski's Breloom (NN: Larry)
Adamant/ Poison Heal
31/31/25/29/31/31 (Same as slowbro’s… lol)
44 Hp/ 252 att/ 36 def/ 184 speed (to beat out all adamant Ttar)
Spore/ Seed Bomb/ Focus Punch/ Substitute

Lebowski's Togekiss (NN: Flow. Get it? Hustle and Flow?)
Adamant/ Hustle
28/31/29/0/31/31
64 hp/ 252 att/ 194 speed
Extreme Speed/ Brick Break/ Aerial Ace/ Trick
CB Kiss…

Lebowski's Togekiss
Calm/ Serene Grace
29/16/31/31/28/31
252 Hp/ 252 Sp def/ 4 def
Air Slash/ Aura Sphere/ Roost/ Thunderwave

Lebowski's Dusknoir
Adamant
29/31/31/5/31/10
242 hp/ 252 att/ 8 def/ 8 sp def
Shadow Sneak/ Focus Punch/ Substitute/ Pain Split

Lebowski's Donphan (NN:Linda)
Adamant
31/31/26/29/31/31
252 Hp/ 252 att/ 4 def
Earthquake/ Head smash/ Rapid Spin/ Ice Shard

AceTrainerZX's Dusclops
Impish
31/31/31/9/31/31
Emerald Tutor Moves: DynamicPunch / Seismic Toss / Counter / Body Slam (oh so versatile)
Full Redis - See above

CMT for that please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)