A very very evil team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team RageQuit

Hello! This team is everyone's worst nightmare. It is the definition of hax. This team is perfectly evil. Ever been flinched to death? Ever been Toxic stalled to end the game? Ever been knocked around by dragon tail so much that you died on stealth rock damage? This team does all of that. It does need some direction I suppose but... Anyway I hope that you would like my team!
Team Building Process

I started out with Rotom-Wash and Jirachi as my pair that the team is kinda centered around. Rotom-Wash is more offensive while Jirachi is more defensive. The also have nice synergy with each other.

Someone once said to me that togekiss is the poor man version of Jirachi. Togekiss stands out because of air slash and tri attack which are paired with serene grace. He also kept the good synergy.

I then said to myself "Hey if im going to inflict status conditions on my opponent then I may as well stall them out." Sableye is a trust worthy pokemon that I always tend to use. He does his job even in ubers! He just sits there behind his substitute and gets off a foul play here and there, waiting for the opponent to wear out.

I replaced togekiss with salamence because i needed more firepower behind my attacks. Also Salamence switches the opponents pokemon in and out of the stealth rocks to inflict huge amounts of damage. The shifts also messes up the opponents strategy. Amoonguss is on here basically because he is a pain in the butt to deal with if your asleep!

I replaced amoonguss with cradily for the same reason I replace togekiss. Cofagrigus has access to the second most powerful ghost move- hex. He can also have some mean tricks up his sleeve. Cradily can setup leech seed and what not but still has access to sword dance. Everything seemed good so tada! This is my current team.

The Sets

Nature: Adamant
128 Hp/ 128 Def/ 252 Spe
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace

Stealth Rock
Wish
Iron Head
Body Slam

Deemed one of the most annoying pokemon in the metagame, Jirachi is the glue to my team. Stealth rocks is what salamence's job rotates around. He also has the potential to flinch-to-death many potential dangerous threats. Not to mention he provides wish support! Should I replace Leftovers with a King's rock to boost the flinch chance to percent on Body Slam and Iron Head?

Nature: Bold
84 Hp/ 84 Def/ 252 SpA/ 88 Sp Def
Ability: Levitate

Hex
Hydro Pump
Thunderbolt
Volt Switch

He is the main sweeper of my team with good coverage and synergy with the rest of my team. He has hex which doubles in power if the opponent has a status condition (Which is often). Also Hydro Pump and Thunderbolt are good powerful moves. I use volt switch to scout.

Nature: Jolly
252 Hp/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Item: Chesto Berry
Ability: Intimidate

Rest
Sleep Talk
Dragon Tail
Roar

I know what your thinking, "He cant be doing what he is doing.." but he is! I present to you the defensive resto-chesto phazing Salamence! He phazes in and out pokemon so much that they often die from the stealth rocks. He can go on for days with rest and not to mention his dragon tail can really pack a punch. I am a little concerned on how much he depends on stealth rocks.

252 Hp/ 4 Def/ 252 SpD
Ability: Prankster

Will-o-Wisp
Foul Play
Recover
Substitute

He is the king of prankster and can wall almost anything. Of course with the attack cut from will-o-wisp sableye has nothing to fear defensively. He can set up a substitute and recover, recover, recover. He might even let off a foul play.

Nature: Brave
252 Hp/ 252 Att/ 4 Def
Ability: Storm Drain

Giga Drain
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Recover

I have turned a defensive supporter into a bulky sweeper. Nobody suspects a Cradily Sweeper which gives it the element of surprise. It has two ways to recover wihich is great. Storm Drain turns a weakness into an immunity which is just iceing on the cake.

252 Hp/ 4 Def/ 252 SpD
Ability: Mummy

Hex
Toxic
Pain Split
Protect

It is capable of toxic stalling for a while and even if protect fails it can hit realitively hard with hex. For pokemon who rely so much on their ability (Heracross, Tyranitar) mummy can take care of all of that. Yes, cofagrigus has a bunch of tricks up his sleeve.

Well that is my team! I hope that you enjoyed this perfectly annoying and evil team! I welcome your advice and post your ideas!

May the hax be with you.

This team needs Toxic Spikes. It would boost the power of Hex if you hadn't connected a lucky Body Slam or Will-O-Wisp and it would easily spread through your opponent's team with your phazing Salamence

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You will have to wait two weeks from posting your last RMT, as you already have an active thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)