A Whole Neverused World 2: The Underdog's Last Stand Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
got smashed by venser, losing a speed tie and missing a rock slide probably cost me a shot at winning but oh well. gg!

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
High Turtle is a class act. We played most of the way through when i realized I had hp dark on a mon instead of the appropriate hidden power. He agreed to a replay and I won.

Thanks man.

High Turtle is a class act. We played most of the way through when i realized I had hp dark on a mon instead of the appropriate hidden power. He agreed to a replay and I won.

Thanks man.
Yes, that happened. I won the original match, but he said he had the wrong hp on a pokemon and asked for a replay, and I said yes, not wanting to feel like a jerk... and I lost.

Whatever, now I'm sad, but it happens. gg and gl in future rounds

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
VMed UltraSkyDive last week saying that this weekend wasn't going to work (it wouldn't have) but I have yet to get a reply on when we'll play.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bartman101 VMed me saying he can't battle as his compute broke and he's having to use a bad computer, so he's giving me the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)