A Wild & Hard Metapod Appears!!! Be Prepared For ORAS With New Shiny Megas: Post# 1377!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible. Do you want him to be flawless and Prankster ? And what about the non-shiny one ?
Doesn't need to be flawless or have prankster :) Since I will be using it just as a father to pass the egg moves.
But the better the IVs the easier it is for me :D
As for the non-shiny eevee, unfortunately the sableye is the only poke I need from your thread. Would you like my shiny eevee or for me to breed you a calm one? I am in exams atm, so breeding the eevee may take me awhile. Just a heads up

Weather UPDATE!!!

My Poliwag (Dex No. 060)

Nature: Bold | Gender: Female | Ability: Swift Swim > Drizzle (HA)
OT: Azmort | ID: 54733
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Water Sport | Mist | Haze | Encore
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (AzmortRed). Special thanks to Menezjul for the original father!

AND

My Lotad (Dex No. 270)

Nature: Modest | Gender: Female | Ability: Swift Swim
OT: Beyoncé | ID: 13478
IVs: 31/08/31/31/31/31
Current Moves: Astonish | Synthesis | Leech Seed | Giga Drain
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (zenith1010). Special thanks to lockiegengar12 for the original father!

Last edited:
evan0913 said:
Doesn't need to be flawless or have prankster :) Since I will be using it just as a father to pass the egg moves.
But the better the IVs the easier it is for me :D
As for the non-shiny eevee, unfortunately the sableye is the only poke I need from your thread. Would you like my shiny eevee or for me to breed you a calm one? I am in exams atm, so breeding the eevee may take me awhile. Just a heads up
I would prefer the shiny one if possible, I will be able to breed the calm one myself ^^. I can add an Enigma berry to make the trade more fair or even a little spitback.
I will try to get a Sableye with the better IVs I will be able to ( I'm also in exams atm :/ )

I would prefer the shiny one if possible, I will be able to breed the calm one myself ^^. I can add an Enigma berry to make the trade more fair or even a little spitback.
I will try to get a Sableye with the better IVs I will be able to ( I'm also in exams atm :/ )
No berry or additional spitback needed, just the male sableye with the 4 egg moves would do nicely :)
No rush, just give me a shout when its done :D

Hey could you breed me this?
Species: scraggy
Ability: intimidate
Nature: adamant or brave (whatever is easier for you)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/x
Egg Moves:ice punch, fake out, drain punch

I have the shiny snover you have on your want list but it is female instead of male, is that alright though?

Hi :D
That is Entei's Snover right? I do actually have it, but thanks for checking the wants section xD
I am in exams at the moment, so I'm not breeding much, really only trading shinies at this time. But I'll contact you after exams and see if you still need that Scraggy :)

cmt for the shroomish for now :) .
Not too keen on that poliwag ( i have bold :p ) and lotad ( bad ball haha)

cmt for the shroomish for now :) .
Not too keen on that poliwag ( i have bold :p ) and lotad ( bad ball haha)
Hiya, I'd like the Rhyhorn :)
For the Lotad I can't find a better matching ball then net. I like how the lines on the ball matches the zigzag pattern it has :P

Nope, unfortunately. But could I just borrow them to clone?
So you just want non-shiny spitback parents?

To Everyone: (esp. AfroThunderRule and vzxt)
Sorry for the slow responses, I am just in the middle of exams, so all trades probably won't happen until 2 days later.
Thanks for your patience :)

For the Lotad I can't find a better matching ball then net. I like how the lines on the ball matches the zigzag pattern it has :P

Safari has line like the line on this pineapple .
So you would like to do the trade 2 days from now ? That's fine by me :)

Ah, I see... You've sold me on the safari ball. It does look good. Never really considered that, but I certainly cant be bother to do it again. Lets face it, its kinda ugly... I only did it as a giveaway poke for Type of the Month xD
Yeah, 2 days now would be perfect for me, thanks for understanding my friend :)

No problem at all. School>>>>>Pokemon. Go ace those exams!
Haha thank man! Sorry for the delay, I'll contact you as soon as I am free :D

Last edited:
I'm rather new, so I've been collecting shinies and cloning my own to trade so far. Good lucj for your exams, I'll be sure to check if anything new interests you!

I'm kinda interested in fletchling that is having tailwind and wideguard , could i offer a KB salamence

Nature : Modest
Ability : Intimidate
Moves : Hydro pump , Fire Blast , Draco Meteor , Rock slide
IV : 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Hi evan0913 ! I'm sorry but I managed to get the Eevee I was looking for with another people. But as I have begun your order ( Sableye 4 EM ), I don't want to cancel our trade. Does it matter if I ask you this instead of Eevee ?

My Shroomish (Dex No. 285)
Nature: Careful | Gender: Female | Ability: Poison Heal
OT: Mariana | ID: 21813
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
Current Moves: Charm | Worry Seed | Focus Punch | Drain Punch
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Ibott).​

evan0913 said:
Actually I think someone else is covering me for the Sableye as well.
But I'll give you the shroomish for free when I next clone :D
It would be amazing :D I think you're speaking of TyVip, he asked me for a Sableye with the egg moves you wanted ^^ So if I have understood I just need to breed one and not two Sableye, do I ?

It would be amazing :D I think you're speaking of TyVip, he asked me for a Sableye with the egg moves you wanted ^^ So if I have understood I just need to breed one and not two Sableye, do I ?
Yeah just gimme something random when we trade.
Paragon189 is doing the Sableye for my I think, at least according to my pending list.
TyVip also wanted a Sableye? Haha I gotta do this quick xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)