Absolution Mafia: THE GAME OVER

Shade, we never did when Eo had the spreadsheets. He used me to lead and I was tricked and misguided ever since I led. I am sorry shade. The Denizens lost since Eo and Gmax could see the spreadsheet and know the roles.

Eo, you are the bane of my existance. You have moled me and mislead me for the last time.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
your a trucker

i even asked you "are you sure eo is clean" when i was still alive

WHO THE TRUCK WAS RIGHT

i told you what to do to stand a chance but you went with gmax

as i said, enjoy your loss finn's village
o)

gg megalos even though we deviants did the gruntwork taking out village leaders 8\

Hey, if someone came to you with the village spreadsheet, wouldnt you think that they were cleaned by someone before they had it? You didnt make it easy at all to work with, plus you killed the village leaders. You effeciently doomed yourselves, as well as the Denizens. The Maniacs had it won when they inserted any dummy leader to control with their puppet strings, me, coronis, or any other of the villagers remaining.

Yeti

dark saturday
no crap we killed the village leaders

we were mafia and they were a bigger threat than the megalos

?_?

until you got moled AGAIN though it wasn't entirely your fault since eo was already on

what's really annoying is i had tried to kill eo too right after we BEETLEJUICED! but he "flew away"

8|

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
your a trucker
gg megalos even though we deviants did the gruntwork taking out village leaders 8\
Even though we were the ones who took out Brain extremely early?

Not to mention you guys had a smogon alias kill?

The thing that pissed me off the most though was cyzir randkilling me because I was "Bugs Bunny" :/

Yeti

dark saturday
yeah we did but I was 99% sure aamto was porky pig anyways.

also i found out brain's alias or knew what it was.. idr if we told you to kill it maybe you killed it on your own but i knew what he was from 'moling' zerowing.

I'm 99% sure MANIACS RULE!. No, make that 100%

We inspected Brain. We also took down the super vig right away. I'll give Deviants props for telling us to kill one of your own members though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)