Postgame Acid City's Trouble CO-1 [Endgame: Smugglers & Vodoo Win!]

It is now Day 3.

Cancerous was shot by a Smuggler last night. A Journal was found.

N0, heavy rain. (Da Letter El)

Got another gig. Mail again. People seems to reluctant to go out nowadays. Can't blame them with all the commotion going on here.
This city has gone to hell. There is now more law, no more order, only chaos. Ever since those damned cutthroats came in the city, the sirens have been screaming nonstop.
It's only a matter of time before everything blow up into a million pieces of wreckage.

Maybe it's time to head out and fix everything.
I hate rain so much.

Entry 2
D1, still raining.

I found DLE scurrying around one of the latest heist site of the infamous Phantom Fuckboi.
He could be the thief, or just some hapless civilian. I could be bothered to investigating further but they're not paying me enough for this crap.
I immediately headed to the nearest pub and recuperated

Entry 3 (Flyhn)

Being a detective ain't easy. You have to be flexible. Wit, gut, agility, strength. One will find themselves unable to perform when lacking those qualities. Subterfuge and luck also play no small part in our performance. More often than not, you find yourself hitting a dead end with no good lead. Just as I did today.
Half a day spent idling around the pubs, cafes, and other crowded areas. I was about to give up when The Lady smiled upon my manly stature. The most flimsy of clue came to me. A small seemingly harmless detail, one that the untrained eyes will surely miss.
Not my eyes. When you make a living off other people's mistakes and sins, you develop a knack for these kind of detail. And it was all I needed. I knew the evidence was not nearly enough to convict anyone, but my mark didn't.
A little bit of luck, a small hint of subterfuge, a dash of rhetoric here and there. That proved to be enough. In the end he did not even try to defend himself.

I shuffle my little black cat notebook as I try to determine my next target.
A few names come to mind.
There's shubaka, implied to have some connection with king_, who suddenly changed his name to Flyhn.
Former hope, who attempted to save king and bait out my identity as a detective. And his supposed associate, KnightofCydonia.
Well.
Let's go for the enigmatic Flyhn for now. Former hope and Koc can wait.

Day 2. Sunny
Last night some thugs ambushed me while I was snoping around the dark alleys. No doubts they were king's accomplices looking for revenge. I was about to kick their arses with my blackbelt in fine art of small firearm when one the other citizen, Hawkie, flew in between me and the thugs in a valiant attempt to protect me.
Unfortunately he protected the thugs from my bullets instead. The thugs ran away after that.
I told the police that Hawkie was killed by them and he died a hero. Bless his kind heart.
As for last night. I have found Flyhn working at the local party clown. He spent the whole night hiding in the dark trying to spook people and commit small acts of vandalism.
Maybe he has some psychological issue. I must be careful about how to deal with this.
But first, to the pub.

Day 2, Cloudy.

During my retreat at the pub. I noticed several sets of eyes glancing my way in timely intervals.
I am convinced that they are out to get me.
Not just the smugglers. But the Phantom Fuckboi himself as well.
I must keep my journal close to me at all time now.
But will it be sufficient? Some safeguards must be installed.

As of Flyhn, after much observation I've come to the conclusion that he have, in fact, died a long time ago. The entity that haunt the night of this city is but an apparition of the former clown. One that does not seem to be benevolent.
I think they have a few books about exorcism in the old town library. But they do not allow alcoholic drinks there. I must find a way to smuggle them in, lest I must spend the whole day sober.

N2, windy (Former Hope: ?)

Aaah, so turned out dle was not a thief after all.
Brutal business. but at least I got some more clues to work with.
I need more drink.

Cancerous' role was Detective (Citizen: Investigative) (Random Citizen Non-Power).

Flyhn was shot by a Cop last night, a journal was not found.

Flyhn's role was Saboteur (Smuggler: Support) (Random Smuggler Non-Tactical).
With 72 hours for this day phase, this day ends Dec 4 22:51 -4:00.

Last edited:
That reminds me...

Rssp1 was suddenly struck by lightning! (No activity for an entire day phase, no replacements available.)

A Journal was found: "praiserufflets praiserufflets"

Rssp1's role was Civilian (Citizen).

Okay, I've gone through postlogs and gotten a general idea of windows of opportunity for the night phases (as measured by comparing post activity to the periods of time defined by the timestamps of the day end and day start posts). It looks like everyone was absent for N2 except Flyhn and one post by Wobbuffet. That doesn't explain the N1 kill, though, since neither of them were present for the N1 time window.

I think the third scum made the N1 kill. The two players who were posting during that time were Vanillish and Blazade. /vote Blazade

The 3P player is a different matter. I think there needs to be more public discussion about the 3P, so I pose this question to you all: How likely do you think it is that the 3rd Party player has a role which publicly or privately notifies, and they simply were absent for both night phases?

with Flyhn rssp1 and DLE down the whole playerlist looks pretty town (which is consistent because there's one scum and 3P isn't informed so they have an easier time action like town)

I honestly think we have this in the bag even if I get mislynched but vote DeathbyWobbuffet is more informative imo

King was already dead, Flyhn wasn't in the game until D2. American Thanksgiving was happening at the time, so there's Oddish and Former accounted for, smugglerwise. And Letter flipping town means my read on you is no longer conflicting.

I really do disagree with you in that regards. For instance both Oddish and I were around and contributing to the other mafia game during the time. So it's as easily that one of us could have been. Honestly, I think it's just better to not go that meta in games rather than use it as a scum hunting tool.

Power (Enforcer (Bad) / Warden (Jailkeeper/ Wizard Detective #2)
Guard
Detective

Cop
Power
Civilian
Civilian

Civilian
Civilian
Assassin
Smuggler Tactical (Ward / Blackmailer / Sniper)
Smuggler Non-Tactical
Neutral Evil/Killing (Thief/ Executioner/ Shade/ Voodoo/ Serial Killer/ Electrician/ Firebug/ Werewolf)
  1. Former Hope
  2. KnightsOfCydonia
  3. Blazade
  4. Oddish
  5. Vanillish Wafer
  6. Dentricos
  7. DeathByWobbufet
with Flyhn rssp1 and DLE down the whole playerlist looks pretty town (which is consistent because there's one scum and 3P isn't informed so they have an easier time action like town)

I honestly think we have this in the bag even if I get mislynched but vote DeathbyWobbuffet is more informative imo
What? Now I'm not following your logic. Announcing that mislynching you is okay is like telling scum "Hey I'm not a power role!" Also since it's 1v1v5 we aren't in a great mislynch position.

I still doubt that Vanillish would bus his own Assassin.
Yeah but neutral is not scum alligned. We shouldn't give him too much credit for that nightkill expecially since he is not contributing.

Former/Oddish/Knights look worse for saving flyhn at the end of yesterday. Rip cause they are a pretty towny trio right now...

In terms of people posting during nights btw ^.

As for 3rd party...it's hard to say. They could very easily be staying quiet, or we have a shade/electrician/good executioner or a Shade/Voodoo that has had bad targets.

Also, Cop. Please please please do not claim until the NE dies and we know for sure there's no voodoo, thanks - rest of the town

Honestly, of the 3 dent mentions, Oddish is probably the worst considering the lack of extension vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)