Postgame Acid City's Trouble CO-1 [Endgame: Smugglers & Vodoo Win!]

Town: Cancerous, Knights

Scum: Shubaka, DaletterEl

Former Hope is giving a towny vibe so took him off reads list.

Shubaka was read as scum by Hawkie before Hawkie died in the night.

I think Blazade's logic on cancerous was good. Blazade why do you have me as town?

Cancer's putting pressure on a no-show, which doesn't work if there's no response. I'm still waiting for a few players to answer the RQS. Then there's your vote on Dentricos, which still hasn't been properly addressed. So we've got three situations where more time would be useful.

Why would you contradict yourself like that, anyway?
Knights is doing work trying to keep the game active which benifits town.

Yo rssp1 why are you defending Hawkie before he even speaks? This kind of stuff really annoyed me in the last game where I try to pressure people and others immediately make excuses for them.

unvote vote rssp1
I kind of like Blazade's content in general. Seems towny. Blazade do you think Hawkie's death has any leads? He scumread me and vannillish but was also the most active player.

Oddish oppened with a few towny posrs so Im inclined to think town. ODDish who would be your scum pool?

1. Former Hope (They)
  2. KnightsOfCydonia (Male)
  3. Blazade (Male)
  4. Oddish (Female)
  5. Vanillish Wafer (Male)
  6. Dentricos (They)
  7. Shubaka17 Flyhn (They)
  8. Rssp1 (Male)
  9. DeathByWobbufet (Male)
  10. Cancer0us (Male)
  11. Da Letter El (Male)
People I don't lynch today:
Former Hope
Knights of Cydonia
Me
Oddish
Vanillish Wafer
Dentricos
Cancerous

People I could lynch today:
Flyhn (inactivity prod turned lazy scum lynch, I don't think this was a bus, so maybe the scum could have saved king but the most natural way is to keep pushing shub here)
Rssp1 (Completely NAI activity, and not much of it)
DeathbyWobbufet (idk really just Process of Elimination here)
Da Letter El (He's a better player than this lol)

1. Former Hope (They)
  2. KnightsOfCydonia (Male)
  3. Blazade (Male)
  4. Oddish (Female)
  5. Vanillish Wafer (Male)
  6. Dentricos (They)
  7. Shubaka17 Flyhn (They)
  8. Rssp1 (Male)
  9. DeathByWobbufet (Male)
  10. Cancer0us (Male)
  11. Da Letter El (Male)
People I don't lynch today:
Former Hope
Knights of Cydonia
Me
Oddish
Vanillish Wafer
Dentricos
Cancerous

People I could lynch today:
Flyhn (inactivity prod turned lazy scum lynch, I don't think this was a bus, so maybe the scum could have saved king but the most natural way is to keep pushing shub here)
Rssp1 (Completely NAI activity, and not much of it)
DeathbyWobbufet (idk really just Process of Elimination here)
Da Letter El (He's a better player than this lol)
This list seems about right.

Town: Blazade, Cancerous, Knights

Medium: Former Hope, Oddish, Vanillish Wafer

Scum: Da Letter El , rssp1, DBW, Flyhn

People are being scum read for low activity until they start making reads. I am most interested in how people read myself, blazade, Knights, cancerous, oddish, and former. Reading the bottom 4 as universal bottom 4 is unhelpful.

If you are tagged in this postmake reads purely based on our more active group.

Town on Cancer and Vanillish
Town lean on Dentricos, Oddish, and Former
Null on rssp, Flyhn and Wobbuffet
Really tiny scum lean on Blazade, basically 1/4 of a step down from null
Scum lean on Letter

Maybe move Flyhn next to Blazade since I don't know when Flyhn subbed in and thus cannot determine if Flyhn was present for the night phase.

Actually here we go with question meta:
1) If there were scum within Dentricos, KnightsofCydonia, Cancer0us, and Blazade who is the most likely scum? Second most likely scum? Why?
2) What are your general reads on Oddish/Former Hope? Why?
3) How much towncredit should Vanillish's lynch on King give him? Why?
4) Assume you have to chose 1 players out of Flyhn/Da Letter El/DeathbyWobbuffet/Rssp1 that has to flip town. Which one would it be? Why?

No using yourself as an answer. Use this list for reads on other people :)

1. Knights followed by Dentricos. Knight's game here isn't particularly hard as scum and he's been consistent about that playstyle. Dentricos got bumped up by that post of quesrions funny enough.

2. Oddish and former both gutread town by posting style and content but either could be scum if I see them voting funny.

3. Quite a bit, as always trust but verify but a bus there is unnecessary and unlikely

4. DeathbyWobbufet because they idled through my game as town so it's at least somewhat consistent.

1. Former Hope (They) - Self
  2. KnightsOfCydonia (Male) - Not mafia, very likely town/has given towny vibes
  3. Blazade (Male) - I like the general activity pushes and usually pretty helpful reasoning, towny
  4. Oddish (Female) - Started the extension vote which honestly seems kinda towny, otherwise has interacted fairly well
  5. Vanillish Wafer (Male) -Hm, honestly slight scum/non town lean, I actually agree with Hawkie alot about the non contributing but according to Blazade it seems habit. I don't think the King vote was pro town for them, in fact if Shubaka is scum, then I think it reflects bad on them for jumping on the BW and potentially seeming towny.
  6. Dentricos (They) - With the way king has been going on them and then the now seemingly genuine attitude, I don't see anyway to be a scum. Town lean.
  7. Shubaka17 Flyhn (They) - NAI thus far besides the King slip, like I said earlier, an easy lynch but honestly I'd prefer to hear more from them before making up my mind.
  8. Rssp1 (Male) - Another low activity, where are the ruffles at?
  9. DeathByWobbufet (Male) - Same as above but with 10% less ruffles
  10. Cancer0us (Male) - Town lean from the initial King push, but otherwise neutral, so I guess anti mafia lean could be better since they could be NE still.
  11. Da Letter El (Male) - Described earlier

1) If there were scum within Dentricos, KnightsofCydonia, Cancer0us, and Blazade who is the most likely scum? Second most likely scum? Why?
Hmm, honestly Blazade and then you Dent. Both have been towny, but I could potentially see a way a 3rd party Blazade from this game thus far (note potentially, not that I actually do).
2) What are your general reads on Oddish/Former Hope? Why? - Read above
3) How much towncredit should Vanillish's lynch on King give him? Why? - Not at all, just feels too band wagony for me that it's NIA also see above again
4) Assume you have to chose 1 players out of Flyhn/Da Letter El/DeathbyWobbuffet/Rssp1 that has to flip town. Which one would it be? Why?
This one is pretty random since there's not enough info yet. But uh...Death since they were nice and un RVS me when asked. But no actual reason.

Well, reading through the thread a bit, I feel that Da Letter El has acted fairly scummy so far. I know that this probably sounds hypocritical, since I'm SRing someone who's been lurking when I haven't done much either all game, but it seems to me like they're not posting much to avoid suspicion while still making short meaningless posts like "I'm honored" and "I told you all king was bad" to make it look like they're actively contributing when they really haven't done any gamesolving.

I don't have any information, so I'm just watching.
Also, I don't particularly like this post from Vanillish Wafer. It doesn't seem very town motivated to me. Surely if they were a towny they wouldn't deliberately try to avoid contributing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)