Acrobat gliscor back!!

Introduction
Hello smogon, this team is based on Gliscor acrobatics, although sand veil ban is still useful.
The team tries to give free passage to Gliscor sweep, killing pokes faster than scizor like scarfs users and make the teams stall no problems.
And basically I do using my favorite pokes.

The Team

Team Building process

As I said the team is based in Gliscor.

I need weather, the best weather for Gliscor is sand, I thought to Tyranitar or Hippo, but the team is more offense so I decided to Tyranitar.

I need a water or grass type, for resist water types, I try my favourite pokemon, Breloom with a bulky set

Then I need a pokemon can resist ice and dragon types, and something to RK, I try Scizor.

I need a faster pokemon, and a pokemon can resist water types, Latios!

Finally, I need a wallbreaker, who better than keldeo?

In depth

Bowser (Tyranitar) (M) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 48 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Information

Tyranitar is the lead on the team, he puts rocks and trap Lati@s, Gengar, Alakazam and other Ghost/Psiquic types, I decided a chople berry version, because he can trollin other teams with Stone edge, they think is choice band version, change a Steel type and Ttar use Fire Blast and KO.

Possible changes

Crunch over pursuit, because he does more damage in a Lati@s, because very few change lati@s vs Ttar and can 2 OHKO defensive Latias calm mind.

Hasami (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Sleep Talk

Information

Scizor, the RK on the team, the evs in speed is for faster than politoed defensive, and faster than standar heatran, he can OHKOing with Superpower, sleep talk is for brelooms, he use spore and he will wait for change and use SD or focus punch, I use sleep talk and can OHKO with super power o u-turn.

Possible changes

Quick attack over Sleep talk, quick attack can help with Gyarados, Rotom, Thundurus or Keldeo can help a lot.

1UP (Breloom) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Atk / 20 Def / 148 SDef / 28 Spd
- Spore
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb

Information

I love this set, he can resist very well Water Types, and damage not change munch with 252 in atack, Evs on speed for faster than Skarmory and Politoeds, 20 in def for resist SE of Terrakion.

Possible changes

More speed for sleep heatrans.

Rainbow Dash (Keldeo) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Secret Sword
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Icy Wind

Information

Oh is the pony, he can 2OHkO a more than half of metagame, with HP bug can 2OHKO celebi, the celebis are more common and is very useful and he can sweep stall teams.

Possible changes

Hp Ghost over HP bug, jellicent is a bit annoying, but HP ghost not does very a lot damage.

Sapphire (Latios) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Trick

Information

Latios is a very faster poke, can is faster than Venusaur modest, and can OHKO with Psyshock, is faster than Sand Rush users and can OHKO with Draco Meteor and is faster than many scarf users.

Possible changes

HP fire over Psyshock, for steel types like scizor or ferrothorn.

Batman (Gliscor) (M) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Def / 176 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics

Information

The boss, he can sweep easly teams, with 1 Substitute and 1 SD can sweep very easy, the ev is a most bulky than estandar acrobatics, for resist CC of Terrakion.

Possible changes

Agility or Rock polish and Adamant Nature and 252 atk and speed over substitute, because he with 1 Rock polish can sweep very easly teams suns, If i lost the weather war, is very useful.

Threat List

Keldeo Very Problematic with E Belt
Volcarona With 1 QD can sweep me
Gyarados Latios can stop
Landorus The especial attacker with 1 RP can sweep me
Terrakion The choice band with predict can GG my team
Alakazam The focus sash version is very problematic, he can 2 OHKOS tyranitar
Thundurus-t With predict can owned me
Jirachi The calm mind version or mixed can sweep me very easly

Importable
Bowser (Tyranitar) (M) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 48 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Hasami (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spd
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Sleep Talk

1UP (Breloom) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Atk / 20 Def / 148 SDef / 28 Spd
- Spore
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb

Rainbow Dash (Keldeo) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Secret Sword
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Icy Wind

Sapphire (Latios) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Trick

Batman (Gliscor) (M) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Def / 176 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics

PD: Sorry for my english, I very bad in english and Thanks For Reading!

Breloom is already one of the crappiest defensive Pokémon ever created, just give him a spread of 4 HP/252 ATK/252 SPE. His subs are not surviving anyways. More EVs in Attack though, and he becomes even better at tearing through the opponent's team! Just a thought.

Good luck.
-saxton

I think it's a pretty solid team but... Breloom is a very bulky Pokemon and is also weak to ice. So why don't you use a water type. Since you already have Keldeo don't you think Breloom might be dead weight. Also Sleep Talk seems kinda situational to me. I would use a more reliable move like pursuit or something. But overall great team and good luck.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey PikaChuPi!

This is a really cool team, nice to see people still using that deadly Acrobatic Gliscor team. I've personally used him on a few teams of mine and love it. You also have some creative sets which is always helpful to through opponent's off guard. Looking at your team, it appears that Volcarona is a fairly large threat. After a Quiver Dance, it outspeeds everything on your team except for Latios. Latios is really your only failsafe against it but he is easily Pursuit trapped by Tyranitar or Scizor and really opens you up for that Volcarona sweep. Another threat to your team is Dragon Dance Gyarados. Again, if he sets up, then he can easily sweep. To remedy this, I suggest trying Quick Attack over Sleep Talk on Scizor. This gives you a last ditch attempt to be able to knock them out and prevent a sweep.

On Breloom, try out Leech Seed over Seed Bomb. With your defensive investment, Breloom is actually quite bulky and has great survivability with the use of a Sub Seed set. Generally, the things that you are hitting with Seed Bomb won't enjoy taking Focus Punch either so you won't lose much coverage.

Lastly, I would go with Rock Polish over Substitute on Gliscor. Rock Polish allows Gliscor to easily clean up late game as he hits really hard even without having to set up a Swords Dance when you don't have the chance to. Substitute is generally not as useful as it was in BW1 since Gliscor can't abuse Sand Veil anymore. The double dance Gliscor can either nab the speed boost or attack boost, whichever one you need, and if you can get both, then its usually over.

Hope I helped and good luck with your team!

first of all u shud max out the breloom and give it techinican. Sry but tech loom outclasses poison heal because breloom dusnt relly hav bulk and havin extra priority can do wonders. I think u shud scarf keldeo and give ur latios specs. Scarf keldeo is good in this meta while scarf latios is easily trapped plus its weak even tho it has a few pros. Sand veil gliscor happened to be my favorite poke and i had a very strong sand team. I can tell u no tht whithout the sand veil acro gliscor kinda sucks.Its to slow to pose a threat to most teams(if it finds a chance to relly set up) and with rock polish u mite as well run terrakion which can pull of duble dance way better. You can stick wit it tho and use rock polish but just keep this in mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)