Adam's Trade Thread - All 5IV Kalos Bred - Moon Ball Wynaut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like one of your female wyynauts in the moon ball. I would prefer 4iv's or less and in exchange for one of my 5iv pokes:

5iv gligar impish immunity female luxury ball
5iv helioptile timid dry skin female luxury ball
5iv bold cursed body frillish in poke ball
Are you asking for a female spitback? Do you have a preference for nature, or are you simply going to use it as a parent?
Also, both parents are 6IV (Dumb luck on the Wobbuffet :/) so all of the wynauts have 5 31s, but I'll still trade you one if you want one.

Anyways, if that's all you're looking for, I can give you one for a frillish, yeah.

Are you asking for a female spitback? Do you have a preference for nature, or are you simply going to use it as a parent?
Also, both parents are 6IV (Dumb luck on the Wobbuffet :/) so all of the wynauts have 5 31s, but I'll still trade you one if you want one.

Anyways, if that's all you're looking for, I can give you one for a frillish, yeah.
yeah i would like a female spitback as long as it is in a moon ball so i can use it as a parent. i don't have a lot to offer for a 5iv one so a spit back would be the best fit for me. we can set up a trade now if you would like

yeah i would like a female spitback as long as it is in a moon ball so i can use it as a parent. i don't have a lot to offer for a 5iv one so a spit back would be the best fit for me. we can set up a trade now if you would like
How is Adamant 31/31/X/31/31/31? I'm assuming you're going to breed without an everstone, otherwise I can probably get you a calm or bold one.

Sorry, in dont see your reply before.
Helopite for Skarmory is ok! Will take some days to breed.
Now im interested in your Wynaut , the female that you have in stock. CMT :)
Okay. Can I maybe get a Larvesta and a Gastly for it? I'd really like to get 2 pokes because it's so hard to breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)