Addie's X/Y Trading Shop [H: Flawless HP Pokemon/Unburden Swirlix & Shiny Swirlix]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in HP Fire Medical Cure Roselia and Meditite, both females. I have a flawless female Swinub, adamant, thick fat, stealth rock / icicle spear / icicle crash. I can also breed a flawless Sableye with recover and prankster. Both french :)
I'll go to bed, so PM me if you want !

(31/31/31/x/31/31) - 3 Females - Own Tempo Smeargle?

I'll pass :) Sorry

Are you interested in a male or female electrike?

Sorry, there's nothing Im interested in atm.
I'm interested in a male! If possible :)

I also just got a few 5IV Espurrs with Own Tempo if those interest you at all. Both Male and Female.

I can offer a flawless Drilbur or a 4IV ditto for the hp ice electrike

or I can breed you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA dratini or a flawless Larvesta

I still have my french female flawless Swinub, adamant with the eggmoves icicle crash/icicle spear/stealth rock for a hp fire medical cure Roselia

Would like a HP-Ice Rotom and a HP-Fire Roselia, can give you a Magnemite - Modest, Magnet Pull, 31\28\31\30\31\30 with HP-Fire and a Froakie (M) - Timid, Protean, 31\4\31\30\31\30 with HP-Fire and Toxic Spikes

CMT for hp fire roselia and hp ice electrike?
Sorry, didnt see anything that Im interested

I can offer a flawless Drilbur or a 4IV ditto for the hp ice electrike

or I can breed you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA dratini or a flawless Larvesta
Spread of ditto :) ?

I still have my french female flawless Swinub, adamant with the eggmoves icicle crash/icicle spear/stealth rock for a hp fire medical cure Roselia
Sorry, I've had male foreign spread of that egg group ~_~ so I'll pass
cmt for preferably male infiltrator/frisk timid noibat
Opps, I think you've gotten your noibat? If not I would be interested in your Larvitar
Really interested in an hp fire roselia, would you take an hp ice joltik?
Hmm... I'll pass. Since I hardly use Joltik for offense purposes.

cmt for 2 pokes for

Timid
Natural Cure
31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Egg Moves: Sleep Powder, Spikes, Leaf Storm

I have a Timid female 5 IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Japanese Helioptile, can I trade it for an HP Ice Electrike?

If not, I could breed you a flawless Female Swinub. Or I could give you a perfect 5 IV female Adaptability Corphish with Aqua Jet. Or any combination of the 3.

Last edited:
I'll offer you my Tundra pattern vivillion egg for your Honedge:

Brave | No Guard | 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg moves: -
Available on Hand: Yes (Male)

Willing to go 3 for 1 if you can get me a modest hp ice rotom, cmt. I can provide the flawless modest rotom if it helps with breeding the nature down.

Do you have a Klefki or a Scyther left?

I have a lvl 1 Timid Froakie with Protean (5 x 31 ivs) and 27 sp.atk.
And a 4iv Impish + immunity Gligar (MaxHP/Def/sp.def./speed). It is lvl 30.
I also have a lvl 1 Timid Rotom with 5 maxed ivs (Hp/atk/def/sp.def/spe) and a couple of other pokes like 4ivs Pinsir.

Sorry for the wait. My school hols just started :) Will get back to every one now.
New stock: Swirlix & Magnemite. Adding in Snorunt later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)