Adopt a cute little Pokemon [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm online now for about 4-5 hours, let me know if you are online during that time. If not, send me a PM and we will find a time to trade :)

Hey, sorry but this isn't a GTS Giveaway. Please add my FC and give me your FC and the time you are able to trade.
Hey, are you still online? I can trade now.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey starNater, I'd like to request for a second Pokemon, if possible.^^
1.1 Cyndaquil (f) // Timid // Blaze // Extrasensory, Flare Blitz, Reversal, Quick Attack // 31/x/31/x/31/31 // Lv.29 // Luxury Ball // HP Grass
Here are my details:
  • FC: 2294-5819-8140
  • IGN: Martin
  • Timezone: GMT+2
I'll be available for most of the weekend, thanks in advance!

EDIT: Ahh, I see, that's no problem.^^

Last edited:
Hello,

I wonder if I could ask for the following Pokemon, please:

1.3 Cyndaquil (f) // Timid // Blaze // Extrasensory, Flare Blitz, Reversal, Quick Attack // 31/x/31/x/x/31 // Lv.1 // Luxury Ball

My details are:

FC:4940-5460-6321
IGN: Xander (Pokemon X)

I am available this evening (I am GMT+1), Saturday morning, and Sunday evening this weekend.

I can confirm I have already added you.

I don't particularly have a favourite Pokemon, but I did read the rules. : )

Hey starNater, I'd like to request for a second Pokemon, if possible.^^

Here are my details:
  • FC: 2294-5819-8140
  • IGN: Martin
  • Timezone: GMT+2
I'll be available for most of the weekend, thanks in advance!
I'm so sorry! I've already traded that Cyndaquil to another person and forgot to remove it from the first post. Sorry :/

Hello,

I wonder if I could ask for the following Pokemon, please:

1.3 Cyndaquil (f) // Timid // Blaze // Extrasensory, Flare Blitz, Reversal, Quick Attack // 31/x/31/x/x/31 // Lv.1 // Luxury Ball

My details are:

FC:4940-5460-6321
IGN: Xander (Pokemon X)

I am available this evening (I am GMT+1), Saturday morning, and Sunday evening this weekend.

I can confirm I have already added you.

I don't particularly have a favourite Pokemon, but I did read the rules. : )
I still have that Cyndaquil so I'm going to add you now. Let me know if you're still available now :)

I'm so sorry! I've already traded that Cyndaquil to another person and forgot to remove it from the first post. Sorry :/

I still have that Cyndaquil so I'm going to add you now. Let me know if you're still available now :)
Sorry I missed you.

I am going to be about for the next 2.5 hours or so. If I don't catch you then, I will be on from about 7pm tonight (GMT+1).

Hopefully catch you soon.

Sorry I missed you.

I am going to be about for the next 2.5 hours or so. If I don't catch you then, I will be on from about 7pm tonight (GMT+1).

Hopefully catch you soon.
Sorry I missed you, but I'll be on from about 7pm (your time) tonight as well. So we should be able to catch each other then :)

A truly generous giveaway :)
  • 4.6 Dratini (f) // Adamant // Marvel Scale // Wrap, Leer, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed // 31/31/31/31/x/x // Lv. 1 // Luxury Bal
  • 2.2 Charmander (f) // Adamant // Blaze // Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Dragon Dance // 31/x/31/31/31/31 // Lv. 1 // Luxury Ball
FC: 1220-6450-2972
IGN: Avery
Time: This evening (Tuesday) or tomorrow night (Wednesday) after 9pm EST

Favorite Pokemon is Gengar. I will pass on the nickname offer thanks :)

A truly generous giveaway :)
  • 4.6 Dratini (f) // Adamant // Marvel Scale // Wrap, Leer, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed // 31/31/31/31/x/x // Lv. 1 // Luxury Bal
  • 2.2 Charmander (f) // Adamant // Blaze // Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Dragon Dance // 31/x/31/31/31/31 // Lv. 1 // Luxury Ball
FC: 1220-6450-2972
IGN: Avery
Time: This evening (Tuesday) or tomorrow night (Wednesday) after 9pm EST

Favorite Pokemon is Gengar. I will pass on the nickname offer thanks :)
First of all, sorry for the late reply! I still have both Pokemon, so let me know when you have time. I'll be here for about 5 more hours and I'll be back in about 9-10 hours. If this shouldn't work, we'll figure out a time to trade :)

This Giveaway will now be over!
I won't have time to do this Giveaway in the near future, because of University. Thanks to everyone who participated in this Giveaway! I hope you liked it. And to everyone who received one of my Pokemon: Take good care of it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)