UU ADV UU Cup I - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
credits to dodmen for the OP

Thanks to Accelgor for the banner!

Welcome to the first ADV UU Cup!

This Tournament is part of the UU Classic I

Information about the UU Classic can be found here.

Information about ADV UU can be found here.

For reference, any NFE Pokemon that isn't Scyther is BANNED from the tournament. Don't ask me why though, that's just how things were like back when this tier was popular.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard ADV UU
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.

This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as:

/!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 3 separate Cups (BW, DPP and ADV) will grant Smogon Championship Points (on a basis that will be adapted to the number of entries).

** Deadline for Round 4 is Sunday, February 19th at 11:59PM GMT **
** Best of 3 format **

Round 4:
Marcop vs. Level 56
Chill Shadow vs. Finding True Love
naruto(sage) vs. Hamhamhamham
Bouff vs. ABR
Heysup vs. M Dragon
TraceofLife vs. Floppy
MetalGro$$ vs. KratosMana
Empo vs. Dundies

Last edited:
Last edited:

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
My opponent went on vacation and said he couldnt play me today (he told me saturday night, if he had told me earlier I would have made an effort to try to battle earlier, but I was very busy this week)

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Extensions:

naruto(sage) vs. Hamhamhamham

Activity Call:

Heysup
vs. M Dragon
My opponent went on vacation and said he couldnt play me today (he told me saturday night, if he had told me earlier I would have made an effort to try to battle earlier, but I was very busy this week)
Heysup left a VM on your profile as soon as the round went up with his availability and you only bothered replying to it during Saturday afternoon/evening after Heysup told you that he'd be unable to play on Sunday, which was approximately 6 days after the first VM. I'd love to watch this game get done, as it has a lot of potential, but I have literally no way of making an extension case out of this, since neither of you asked for it and I have no way of knowing if it'd actually get done. Plus, it's a decision that would be extremely unfair to Heysup, who actually followed the scheduling procedure properly.

Round 5 will go up shortly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)