ADV UU Tournament (Round 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's still blowing my mind how I lost that, I won't forget this for a while ;__;
If I had to face that 10 more times i would win all 10.

Jackal said:
It's still blowing my mind how I lost that, I won't forget this for a while ;__;
If I had to face that 10 more times i would win all 10.
I know how you feel, man. In SF, I totally blew my battle by forgetting that he had a Misdrevius, and used Return on my last poke CB Fearow. It still burns me up when I think about it.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Jackal said:
ugh that was a really gay game imo. Not because of hax and whatnot, although my hypnosis missed thrice, but because I lost to that retarded team. Ugh is all I can say, that was a game I want back.
what did he use

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol MoP, I would rather not but I give you all the credit in the world for using that effectively and I am pulling for you in rounds to come tbh. Also I won't spoil his team. And I sound pretty emo every time I lose in this tourney but both have been out of the ordinary losses.

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jackal said:
lol MoP, I would rather not but I give you all the credit in the world for using that effectively and I am pulling for you in rounds to come tbh. Also I won't spoil his team. And I sound pretty emo every time I lose in this tourney but both have been out of the ordinary losses.
I lost to that team too, but in all honesty it was a good idea !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)