ADVanced Users Only Tournament [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
So its cbb vs me now

(btw our ou game wasnt clean at all marcelo, u know its pokemon)

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
M Dragon and I are going to play it out on the Grotto in a few minutes!

EDIT: Lost OU, won Ubers with a crit after he got one and lost UU to the worst matchup I have ever seen.

GGs guess we'll battle again!!

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
And won vs MarceloDK
I lost OU in a game he got lucky
I won UU in a game I got lucky
I won Ubers in a game with a lot of luck from both sides.

ggs

Ty gene, floppy and colchonero for helping me testing UU and Ubers!

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Congratulations M Dragon for your win!
Congrats on cbb and mdk as well for making it to the finals.

I hope you guys had fun and i'm glad everything went well throughout the tournament.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations M Dragon!!

Thanks to McMeghan for hosting.

Shoutouts to Marcelo for being mad at hax that didn't matter and for calling me a faggot when I used Roar on his Calm Mind Jirachi.

Oh and to Ginku because his Ubers team is pretty good except for the lack of flying resists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)