Afroman's & Hitman's Breeding Emporium (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hack (or perhaps mislabeled). Multiscale Lugia cannot be shiny. If it's mislabeled, fix it. If it's a hack, remove it. In addition, whatever Pokemon doesn't belong to you, please put down OT/TID for each.
This thread hasn't been checked or edited since January, which means it also hasn't been ran since then either. I haven't had a problem until now. Also all pokemon belong to me besidesthe legendaries, thank you very much. (:

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This thread hasn't been checked or edited since January, which means it also hasn't been ran since then either. I haven't had a problem until now. Also all pokemon belong to me besidesthe legendaries, thank you very much. (:
Looks like someone bumped up your thread; otherwise, it wouldn't have been brought to my attention. If you're still going to run this shop, please do what was asked about the Lugia. As for the other part I asked about, it was in regards to the Banked Pokemon you have listed (which coincidently is where you have Lugia listed).

If you do not wish to run this shop anymore, let me know so I can lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)