AfroThunderRule trade shop. A new giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi, CMT for your new Impish Landorus? :) If I don't have anything you're interested in if there's any Bank Ball parents you're looking for I can potentially help you with those.
Sorry, at the current moment I'm not seeing anything. :(

As for the Bank Ball, I'll think about it. I want more time to see what Bank Ball/Shiny Pokemon combinations match. Sorry. :(

Hi,
I'm interested in this one

Hasty/せっかち Nature
OT: Chris
ID: 09820
Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
Attacks: Pound, Growl
Notes: Hidden Power Fire! But no Toxic Spikes :(

Offering (all obtained by me)

Pinsir/shiny/luxury ball/moxie/jolly/31/31/31/X/31/31 egg moves: close combat, quick attack
Pinsir/safari ball/mold breaker/jolly/31/31/31/X/31/31 egg moves: close combat, quick attack
Charmander/shiny/luxury ball/solar power/timid/31/02/30/31/31/31 HP Ice egg moves: dragon pulse, outrage, dragon dance
Cyndaquil/shiny/repeat ball/Blaze/modest/31/X/30/31/31/31 HP Ice egg moves: extrasensory, flameburst
Chansey/shiny/safari ball/Natural Cure/Bold/31/X/31/31/31/31 egg moves: seismic toss, counter, aromatherapy
Scyther/shiny/safari ball/Technician/Adamant/31/31/31/X/31/31 egg moves: defog, baton pass, night slash
Hmm, maybe for the Luxury Ball Pinsir? If you don't mind me asking, how did you obtain it? :O

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
Wow, now that's a Rookie mistake by me. >____>

I'm so sorry Victini. :(

I'll tell you what, keep the Froakie, I'll give your Pinsir and you get a free shiny from my thread due to this.

Jeez, once again. I'm sorry :(

Hiya! CMT for spitback females of your breedable Heavy Ball Numel, Love Ball Qwilfish and Moon Ball Relicanth please. I realize Relicanth is 12.5% female, so I'm willing to do a 2:1 trade for it. :)

Hey it's me again, could you CMT for females of Dream Ball Omanyte and Luxury Ball Cranidos? I don't mind breeding/cloning more on my end since they're 12.5% females :)

In response to your PM on IRC, could I get these 2? so hard to find good Kalos legends in sexy balls ;-;
Level 100
Timid/おくびょう Nature
OT: タヌキ
ID: 35201
Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 6 in Defense, 252 in Special attack, 252 in Speed

Level 50
Hasty/せっかち Nature
OT: やさいじん
ID: 04268
Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 30/30/31/31/31/31
EVs: None

Also, there's a mistake with your OT Sven Moltres, the IVs listed give HP Grass, not Ice.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
Very small update, I restarted my game (don't worry I still have my old save files, yay PowerSaves) so my new save has the TSV of 1898. Just in case anyone would need it (Don't have any users with Flame Body, any Hatching O-Powers or even a Bike yet (>_>)) though there are two active people on Reddit with that same TSV, so lol.

Hiya! CMT for spitback females of your breedable Heavy Ball Numel, Love Ball Qwilfish and Moon Ball Relicanth please. I realize Relicanth is 12.5% female, so I'm willing to do a 2:1 trade for it. :)
Hi. Would Dream Ball Ledyba, Dream Ball Whismur, Dream Ball Snorunt with their HA be enough? If so I'll get to breeding right away.

Hey it's me again, could you CMT for females of Dream Ball Omanyte and Luxury Ball Cranidos? I don't mind breeding/cloning more on my end since they're 12.5% females :)
Hey there, would Dive Ball Vanillite and Nest Ball Pansage be enough? If so I'll get to breeding right away.

In response to your PM on IRC, could I get these 2? so hard to find good Kalos legends in sexy balls ;-;
Also, there's a mistake with your OT Sven Moltres, the IVs listed give HP Grass, not Ice.
I need to stop wiith these rookie mistakes. I'm sorry. .-.

And sure, you can have those two.

Your 3 legendaries are rdy. tell me when u can trade :)
Sure, I can trade now.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
Hmm, interesting. Seems like I have a small problem with the thread.

"The following error occurred:
The submitted message is too long to be processed. Please shorten it"

I guess now I understand why folks have 10 different posts to start a new trade thread. >_>

Would you rather prefer spitbacks or clones? (I can't guarantee spitbacks will have all the 30s I bred them with). And for Pansage HA or non-HA?
Lets do spitbacks for spitbacks if you don't mind. I would prefer it to be HA, if you don't mind.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
Sorry for the long wait tabor62, but I'm ready now. (Damn, gender ratios. lol)

Also Adrima I have your Pokemon ready as well. I know our timezones differs greatly, so I'll try and stay up as late as I can to reach you.

Sorry for the long wait tabor62, but I'm ready now. (Damn, gender ratios. lol)

Also Adrima I have your Pokemon ready as well. I know our timezones differs greatly, so I'll try and stay up as late as I can to reach you.
Sorry, for taking so long. Forget not getting the HA, I haven't gotten a single female yet >.> Hopefully I'll be done with your Pansage by the end of the day lol.

EDIT: As I say that I get a female. Non-HA though, I'll keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)