After a year in the sand, I think I need to get a tan. [OU-SD]

Deoxys-S @ Heat Rock
252 HP/192 Def/28 SpD/36 Spe @ Bold
Sunny Day
Taunt
Psychic
Thunderbolt/Icebeam/Toxic/Spikes/Super power/?

My lead. A variation of the Double-Screan Set, tweaked as I need it. I am LEANING towards Super Power, for early-bandtars trying to pursuit me, but I need an EV shift for an OHKO, I believe.

Tangrowth @ Heat Rock : Clorophyl
62 HP/252 Atk/196 Spe @ Jolly
~Earthquake
~Power Whip
~Synthesis/Leech Seed
~Sunnyday

Part 1 of the Heatran combo.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
20 HP/252 SpA/236 Spe @ Modest
~ Fire Blast
~ Earth Power
~ Hidden Power Ice
~ Explosion

Part 2 of the Heatran combo. Together, they are like celebi and heatran, but hit harder and faster. Specs is an option here...but this team needs to be fast and deadly, no time for wasted turns.

Exeggutor @ Heatrock
76 Atk/180 SpA/252 Spe @ Modest
~ Sunny Day
~ Sleep Powder
~ Explosion
~ SolarBeam

What SD team is a SD team without the awesomecakes that is Eggy. Suns, Sleeps, and Booms. Mah hero.

Gliscor @ Leftovers
252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def @ Impish
~ Earthquake
~ Roost
~ Ice Fang
~ Stealth Rock

If you have been paying attention up until now, you will have noticed that Heracross does mean nasty things to me, and that I need SR. Two for one!

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
188 HP/252 Def/68 SpA @ Bold
~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Electric

Vappy, again, tweaked for the sun. My team likes a bit of wish support, so I though I would give this a go, seeing as Jirachi would be boarderline "stupid" here. Also stops random fire attackers that carry ground moves. Sadly...no Surf to kill them.

I consider a switch to Cune if I find wish to be uneeded.

So yeah..mostly, it is a rough idea I have going. More concerned with flaws in synergy and what not at this point then coverage, but all advice is welcome.

Go with Rock Slide on Tangrowth instead of Earthquake. Fliers resist both Power Whip and Earthquake, so you need something to hit them.

Looks pretty good.

Yeah, this team is pretty solid. I'd use superpower as the last deoxys slot too. T-tars are getting pretty common these days. Anyhow, not sure if you remember me, but I used to go to gamefaqs too.(I've seen you there)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)