Aggro Team OU

I really hate Stall Team, for that i need a good Aggro Team that play good vs Stall...

There's my take:

Metagross - Lead

EVs: 248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 Spe
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
Item: Occa Berry
Explosion
Earthquake
Bullet Punch
Stealth Rock

After a lot of test, Metagross is the best Lead... 'Gross can handle most of other Leaders and it's fine combined with Salamence and Latias.

Salamence - Physical Sweeper

EVs: 80 HP, 252 Atk, 176 Spe
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk -SpA)
Item: Lum Berry
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Roost

My Mid-Late Game Sweeper, Salamence when Dragon Dance is set up, is unstuppable, my only problems are Scizor and Stealth Rock. Tentacruel counter both well. 80 HP, Roost and Lum Berry to increase Salamence survival Power.

Tentacruel - Hazer/Spinner

EVs: 252 HP, 120 Def, 236 SpD
Nature: Calm (+SpD -Atk)
Item: Leftovers
-Surf
-Rapid Spin
-Haze
-Sludge Bomb

Rapid Spin to make Salamence's switch in without take damage. It's also a fine Scizor counter. I preferred Haze instead of Toxic Spikes because it can destroy Baton Pass Team and it's always very good va Agility, Calm Mind ecc.

Latias - Revenge Killer

EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Nature: Modest (+SpA -Atk)
Item: Choice Scarf
-Trick
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Thunderbolt

Simple, Draco Meteor revenge kill all Dragon, Thunderbolt all Gyarados even after a DD and Surf to all pokemon that resist the previous two moves and to take down Fire/Ground pokemon. Trick totally detsroy Blissey and stall pokemon.

Honchkrow - Pusuiter/Sleep Counter

EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -Spe)
Item: Dread Plate
- Pursuit
- Drill Peck
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch

With Insomnia it's always a good Breelom counter, Krow also have the strongest STAB priority move's in game that make it a fantastic Revenge Killer. STAB Pursuit is always good to destroy some types of pokemon such Blissey, Ghost ecc. Dread Plate to Boost Sucker Punch and Pursuit, it's good to trick your opponent's that they think it's the Choice set. Tentacuel's Rapid Spin works well combined with Honchkrow's Rock Weakness.

Machamp - Rest Talker

EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Spe
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -Spe)
Item: Leftovers
-Dynamic Punch
-Payback
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

My status absorber, Rock resistence pokemon and simply a difficult pokemon to handle combined with Dynamic Punch confusion. Psychic Weakness is covered by Honchkrow and Metagross.

Comments!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)