Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i can instacheck for you, no problem at all. Pink mareep is the best :D. I can wait, i will be on for the rest of the night on and off.

Yeah I am looking for a sassy bronzor, :).
I'm currently breeding the Mareep. Should be ready in a little bit.

Zygarde - Relaxed 31/x/31/x/x/31
Xerneas - Quiet 31/31/x/x/31/x

I don't know anything about that cloned stuff...I like to play a legit game.
Sorry. I'm not interested in either of those.

Would you accept a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Modest Hustle Deino and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Infiltrator Noibat for your
Magnet Pull 31/xx/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]: Magnemite
I'm afraid I already have the ability to breed both of those. Sorry.

Is there anything you'd like for a HP Ice Eevee? ._.
I'll probably accept any offer. Also to note I would be willing to breed HP Fire Roselias. [redacted because of offer below I suppose]

Last edited:
I'm interested into female froakie with HP fire:

Poke Ball:
Poke Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Torrent / Protean
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire]
Egg Moves: None
Current Stock:
Protean [Hidden Power Fire]: female
Check my shop in signature if u could be interested into something

I got someone trading me a HP Fire Froakie for my Timid HP Fire Roselia SleepPowder/Spikes/LeafStorm Female HA Roselia, but the trade has been outstanding for a while. Would you be interested? I recently PM'd the guy so I gotta see how he responds but if it's not fruitful, we have a good trade history. Also, I will reconsider your request of 6IV Tyrunt for HP Grass Rotom + ???? at a later date because I'm overextending my lunch break and I gotta go!!

Kerry's request has precedent over mine! I'll trade the 6IV Tyrunt for a HP Ice Eevee & a HP Grass Rotom!!!

edit 45: after all that, I've decided that I want two HP fire froakies so I'll offer you a HP Fire Roselia for one from you too! lolol

Last edited:
Is there anything you'd like for a HP Ice Eevee? ._.
I'll probably accept any offer. Also to note I would be willing to breed HP Fire Roselias. [redacted because of offer below I suppose]
I actually already traded for an HP Fire Roselia, however I'm still interested in a Female Togepi.

I got someone trading me a HP Fire Froakie for my Timid HP Fire Roselia SleepPowder/Spikes/LeafStorm Female HA Roselia, but the trade has been outstanding for a while. Would you be interested? I recently PM'd the guy so I gotta see how he responds but if it's not fruitful, we have a good trade history. Also, I will reconsider your request of 6IV Tyrunt for HP Grass Rotom + ???? at a later date because I'm overextending my lunch break and I gotta go!!

Kerry's request has precedent over mine! I'll trade the 6IV Tyrunt for a HP Ice Eevee & a HP Grass Rotom!!!

edit 45: after all that, I've decided that I want two HP fire froakies so I'll offer you a HP Fire Roselia for one from you too! lolol
For the 6IV Tyrunt, I've be willing to trade 2 of out the following 3: HP Ice Eevee, HP Grass Rotom, HP Fire Froakie. It'll take me sometime to breed the HP Ice Eevee though, probably the second most annoying of the HP Pokemon I've bred so far.

I'm interested into female froakie with HP fire:

Poke Ball: Poke Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Torrent / Protean
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire]
Egg Moves:
None
Current Stock:
Protean [Hidden Power Fire]: female
Check my shop in signature if u could be interested into something
I don't see much on your thread that interests me except maybe the Legendaries. Can you tell me their Nature and IVs? Thanks.

CMT for Modest Magnetite & Adamant Riolu. Have more stuff on the way.
I'm interested in an Adamant Heracross (F) and a Timid Charmander (M). I assume the 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Magnemite is fine? I'll need sometime to breed a Riolu though.

I'm interested in an Adamant Heracross (F) and a Timid Charmander (M). I assume the 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Magnemite is fine? I'll need sometime to breed a Riolu though.
Works for me, I have a Adamant Moxie Heracross on hand, I'll have to breed for the Charmander though.

I definitely want the Eevee. And I don't see myself finding a HP Grass Rotom from anyone else. So I'll forgo the Froakie for the Eevee and Rotom.

I definitely want the Eevee. And I don't see myself finding a HP Grass Rotom from anyone else. So I'll forgo the Froakie for the Eevee and Rotom.
Sounds good. I'll work on the Eevee tonight, I'll try to get up early tomorrow so that we can trade before I head off to work.

Oh, I missed the part about the Female Togepi.

How about both the Tyrunt and the Togepi for all three? :3

Kerry said she'd throw in another 5IV if you want that but I don't think you will.

Finally, you'll probably have to trade Kerry as I work tomorrow. I dunno how your availability and our timezones etc. work. Sorry for being so frantic about it!

Oh, I missed the part about the Female Togepi.

How about both the Tyrunt and the Togepi for all three? :3

Kerry said she'd throw in another 5IV if you want that but I don't think you will.

Finally, you'll probably have to trade Kerry as I work tomorrow. I dunno how your availability and our timezones etc. work. Sorry for being so frantic about it!
Kerry doesn't want her own HP Ice Eevee? Or I guess you guys could just use the one to breed with.

Sure. HP Ice Eevee, HP Grass Rotom and HP Fire Froakie for the 6IV Tyrunt and Female Togepi. I'll also throw in a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Encore Pikachu (friend requested a Shiny Pikachu...not sure why...it doesn't look any different...). :D

Sounds good. I'll let you know when I have the Riolu bred. Oh. Are you okay with either ability?
Either is fine. I need to get a prankster female somewhere anyway.

I have a 6 IV Impish Immunity Gligar female if you need one for HP fire Flawless Magnemite. Haven't checked your wants/haves list.

:O Is that Pikachu HA? And the reason I wanted the eevee was for her :P
Yup. HA Lighting Rod. Pichu actually.

Oh, I see. Should have figured as much :) I'll let you both know when the Pokemon are ready. I think I have all of them in stock, but I'll need to double check.

Yup. HA Lighting Rod. Pichu actually.

Oh, I see. Should have figured as much :) I'll let you both know when the Pokemon are ready. I think I have all of them in stock, but I'll need to double check.
Also, ill throw in a Jolly/Timid 4 IV female Charmander for a Male Dratini.

Either is fine. I need to get a prankster female somewhere anyway.

I have a 6 IV Impish Immunity Gligar female if you need one for HP fire Flawless Magnemite. Haven't checked your wants/haves list.
Just looking for 5/6IV Shiny Pokemon for the Flawless HP Fire Magnemites I'm afraid. It's the only way I can justify spending so much time on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)