Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm b/w projects now that Smoochum and Careful Scyther are done so I'll stock up on a few Archens anyway while I set up egg moves and stuff for my next "work" Switcheroo HP Ice Elektrike.
Shoot Redjar. I realized I never asked if you meant the Sturdy Magnemite I have in stock or if you wanted Magnet Pull. I was operating under the assumption of a Sturdy. Please let me know.

Shoot Redjar. I realized I never asked if you meant the Sturdy Magnemite I have in stock or if you wanted Magnet Pull. I was operating under the assumption of a Sturdy. Please let me know.
HP Fire is so tedious to breed for and with you accepting Archen sptibacks with the perfect Smoochum I'd accept anything. I'd prefer Magnet Pull, but I can always grind for an ability capsule.

Ahh, great! In that case, I am free to trade whenever. Just let me know and I'll add you.
It's not perfect, but it's the next best thing. Just hatched these two tonight back to back almost, Male 31/31/31/31/31/xx and Female xx/31/xx/31/31/31. These work? I can send em over to you tomorrow.

It's not perfect, but it's the next best thing. Just hatched these two tonight back to back almost, Male 31/31/31/31/31/xx and Female xx/31/xx/31/31/31. These work? I can send em over to you tomorrow.
Yeah, those look good. I will probably only be able to trade after work tomorrow though. Thanks!

CMT for HP Fire Magnemite
I'm interested in both the HP Ice Gastly and HP Fire Bulbasaur (I remember you having more pokemon before?). Would do both for a 30/x/31/30/31/30 Magnet Pull Magnemite? Or did you want a 31/x/31/30/31/30 (can't promise the ability) for them? Either way I need to breed and probably won't be able to get them to you before the weekend.

I'm interested in both the HP Ice Gastly and HP Fire Bulbasaur (I remember you having more pokemon before?). Would do both for a 30/x/31/30/31/30 Magnet Pull Magnemite? Or did you want a 31/x/31/30/31/30 (can't promise the ability) for them? Either way I need to breed and probably won't be able to get them to you before the weekend.
I took most of them down since the majority weren't being requested and I'd rather just breed HP pokemon and genderless since thats what a lot of people are interested in. Well, just PM me when you start breeding more magnemites, I'd like a 31/x/31/30/31/30 one please

I took most of them down since the majority weren't being requested and I'd rather just breed HP pokemon and genderless since thats what a lot of people are interested in. Well, just PM me when you start breeding more magnemites, I'd like a 31/x/31/30/31/30 one please
I probably won't have any ready until this weekend. I only have limited time to breed, so I'm working on new projects right now. I should be done with HP Ice Rotoms tomorrow, if those interest you for either Bulbasaur or Gastly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)