Aleatori? VGC Emparejamientos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long ask one thing of VGC pairings, if they would be in order or not, I made it clear that random hera, but the official website updated with a few phrases that have something to do, could you tell me how will the pairings? is that I wish it was not fight my friend before the final.

''There is a limit of 128 participants for Category Júnior (born from 1998 onwards) and 256 for Category Senior (born in 1997 or before that year). Players must register for a Qualifying Tournament only during the hours of recording your age group. The competition will be awarded positions in order of registration. No pre-registration for Qualification Tournaments.''

http://www.pokemonvgc.com/es/events/france.php

That sounds interesting. Birmingham (and probably everywhere else) had it arranged so that everyone in the initial queue went to register at a desk with I think 6 staff members who'd check your sheet and give you a wristband then put you into a line from where you were sent to the next free DS station. So you'd end up fighting someone who was anywhere up to 6 places away from you in the line.

So unless this is just a meaningless difference in wording it looks like there's a less-organized queue system they'll be using.

In Dallas when you were about to get sent out to your designated DS station, you could tell the guy there that you didn't want to battle your friend and he would pair you up with someone else. It was never an issue or anything, just let them know.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I had the same experience as ru23 in San Francisco. If you are assigned a battle against your friend, simply tell the person assigning battles that you do not wish to play against them. It might be different in the European qualifiers since there is a different staff, but I would assume that it is the same.

In fact, when the person saw me and Duy talking in line he told us that he was intentionally splitting us up!

Yeah as people probably know I tried to split up with Picollo in Birmingham but was unsuccessful. I think it just depends on the staff members who are there at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)