AliceOfSinnoh's Little Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliceOfSinnoh's Little Trade Thread

Closing my thread down for now. Thanks to everyone who traded with me!

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in your Phantump

Careful 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Natural Cure: 1 ♂ available
In exchange I can offer either of the following:
Male Adamant Insomnia Spinarak (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, and Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Male Jolly Keen Eye Sneasel (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Fake Out, Pursuit, Icicle Crash, and Ice Punch in an Ultra Ball.
Female Calm Flower Veil Flabebe (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Heal Ball
Female Adamant Larvitar (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Dragon Dance, Pursuit, and Stealth Rock in a Pokeball.

Good luck, Alice :)
:) Thank you!

CMT for

#708 Phantump (Luxury Ball)
Careful 31
/31/31/XX/31/31
Harvest
: 2 ♀
To clarify, you are interested in two females with Harvest, correct?

Of the Pokemon you have listed in your thread, I'm most interested in Marill, followed by Poliwag though it appears you don't have that in stock if I'm reading your thread correctly. I'd also be interested in your Nidoran Female with Hustle. If you don't have that, I suppose I'd be interested in a Swinub as well.

Hello, I am interested in your Phantump

Careful 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Natural Cure
: 1 ♂ available
In exchange I can offer either of the following:
Male Adamant Insomnia Spinarak (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, and Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Male Jolly Keen Eye Sneasel (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Fake Out, Pursuit, Icicle Crash, and Ice Punch in an Ultra Ball.
Female Calm Flower Veil Flabebe (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Heal Ball
Female Adamant Larvitar (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Dragon Dance, Pursuit, and Stealth Rock in a Pokeball.
To clarify, you are interested in one male with Natural cure, correct? Of the offered Pokemon, only Larvitar really appeals to me. Would you be willing to trade it?

CMT for Female Phantump and Female Mold Breaker Drilbur.
I only have Mold Breaker Drilbur in male right now, I haven't been able to breed a female yet. Which female Phantump were you interested in?

To clarify, you are interested in two females with Harvest, correct?

Of the Pokemon you have listed in your thread, I'm most interested in Marill, followed by Poliwag though it appears you don't have that in stock if I'm reading your thread correctly. I'd also be interested in your Nidoran Female with Hustle. If you don't have that, I suppose I'd be interested in a Swinub as well.
Yup, the one with Harvest. I have a Male Marill on stock, others need to be bred though.

Yup, the one with Harvest. I have a Male Marill on stock, others need to be bred though.
Alright. If you're good with it, I can swap you a female Harvest Phantump for your Marill and if you breed one of the others I mentioned we can do another trade. Is that alright with you or would you prefer to do both at the same time?

Phantump's my current breed project so I hope to have some more done by tonight. :)

Hi I have Careful Snorlax (31/31/31/x/31/31), Thick Fat, Curse, Whirlwind, Pursuit. Male.

Interested in 5 IV female Phantump with Harvest.

Alright. If you're good with it, I can swap you a female Harvest Phantump for your Marill and if you breed one of the others I mentioned we can do another trade. Is that alright with you or would you prefer to do both at the same time?

Phantump's my current breed project so I hope to have some more done by tonight. :)
I'm only interested in Phantump right now.

I'll add you in a sec, the instacheck hotspot is finnicky and it will probably take 5-10 minutes to add you and get back online.

hi there, i was interested in a phantump with harvest
would you be interested in any of these?

smeargle timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Gibble jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
magikarp jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (have both swift swim and rattled)
mawile adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 with fire fang (ability intimidate)

hi there, i was interested in a phantump with harvest
would you be interested in any of these?

smeargle timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Gibble jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
magikarp jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (have both swift swim and rattled)
mawile adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 with fire fang (ability intimidate)
If you have a female Mawile I'd be interested, otherwise I could do a trade for a swift swim Magikarp. :)

would you trade a natural cure phantump for a female 5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid drought vulpix?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)