Aliu's Trade Thread: 5IVs, HP, Shinies, and more! Updated 4/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized.
Isn't it possible for cyndaquil to be in a friend ball, with the new ball passing mechanics?
Say you had a male typhlosion in a pokeball
and a female ninetales in a friend ball from soul silver and you breed them for extrasensory in an X and Y game.
Cyndaquil in a friend ball, right?
The offspring will be the same species as the female parent. So you would end up with a Vulpix in a friend ball.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I just realized.
Isn't it possible for cyndaquil to be in a friend ball, with the new ball passing mechanics?
Say you had a male typhlosion in a pokeball
and a female ninetales in a friend ball from soul silver and you breed them for extrasensory in an X and Y game.
Cyndaquil in a friend ball, right?
it's like DarthVader said above you'd just end up with a vulpix in a friend ball

Hey again, sorry for the delay. ^^ For my HP fighting Porygon Id like Love Bal Aipom please! Also interested in love ball Miltank...anything else you'd like from me for it? :)

There's a breeding project I need done that I think you'd be able to help me out with. I need an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 charmander with dragon dance and fire punch. Unfortunately, the only flawless shiny I have is a Manaphy. Not sure if you'd be interested. I can also get as many leftovers as you'd like.

Hey again, sorry for the delay. ^^ For my HP fighting Porygon Id like Love Bal Aipom please! Also interested in love ball Miltank...anything else you'd like from me for it? :)
I just realized the Porygon was from B&W, so not interested in that anymore. From your Kalos stock, I'd like a Timid Eevee, preferably female. And I might be interested in a Castform for that Milktank
There's a breeding project I need done that I think you'd be able to help me out with. I need an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 charmander with dragon dance and fire punch. Unfortunately, the only flawless shiny I have is a Manaphy. Not sure if you'd be interested. I can also get as many leftovers as you'd like.
If it's Kalos bred, then sure. If not, I'll take two Leftovers.

Manaphy was a gen 4 exclusive, so yeah being gen 6 bred is impossible, lol. Two leftovers sounds fine. Gimme a day or two to gather them up. Thank you very much!

Manaphy was a gen 4 exclusive, so yeah being gen 6 bred is impossible, lol. Two leftovers sounds fine. Gimme a day or two to gather them up. Thank you very much!
By the way, do you mean focus punch?
EDIT: because charmander doesn't get fire punch in gen 6 as an egg move.

I just realized the Porygon was from B&W, so not interested in that anymore. From your Kalos stock, I'd like a Timid Eevee, preferably female. And I might be interested in a Castform for that Milktank

If it's Kalos bred, then sure. If not, I'll take two Leftovers.
I can only do males of both Unfortunately. :( Im going to be re-breeding that Porygon but with the hidden ability its a hard breed. :)

Hi im interested in your:

Shiny Deino
31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid
Hustle
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse
OT Geam
ID 01551
Dusk Ball

I have the following pokemon for trade. all are level 1 UT kalos born shinies

5IV xATK Shiny Charmander | Timid | Solar Power | EM: Dragon pulse, Outrage, Belly Drum, Dragon Dance | OT: Delson ID: 01605
5IV xS. ATK Shiny Aron | Adamant | Rock Head | OT: Tooten ID: 62493
5IV xATK Shiny Clauncher | Modest| Mega Launcher | OT: Simon ID: 52317

Thanks

Great, i will pm you when im ready to trade.
Do you want a specific gender for each of then?
Yes; Female please
Hi im interested in your:

Shiny Deino
31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid
Hustle
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse
OT Geam
ID 01551
Dusk Ball

I have the following pokemon for trade. all are level 1 UT kalos born shinies

5IV xATK Shiny Charmander | Timid | Solar Power | EM: Dragon pulse, Outrage, Belly Drum, Dragon Dance | OT: Delson ID: 01605
5IV xS. ATK Shiny Aron | Adamant | Rock Head | OT: Tooten ID: 62493
5IV xATK Shiny Clauncher | Modest| Mega Launcher | OT: Simon ID: 52317

Thanks
Not interested, sorry.

In response to your CMT, I'm interested in female Miltank in Love Ball and Impish Technician Scyther. You can breed Impish Scyther using your Impish Gligar. Can you breed Careful Scyther?
Edit 1: If you want, I'm gonna RNG and give you HP Ice Timid Ditto 31/0/30/31/31/31 for free, so you can breed HP Ice Cyndaquil easily. :)
Edit 2: How can you breed Pokemon from 5th gen or below in any Pokeball?

Last edited:
In response to your CMT, I'm interested in female Miltank in Love Ball and Impish Technician Scyther. You can breed Impish Scyther using your Impish Gligar. Can you breed Careful Scyther?
Edit 1: If you want, I'm gonna RNG and give you HP Ice Timid Ditto 31/0/30/31/31/31 for free, so you can breed HP Ice Cyndaquil easily. :)
Edit 2: How can you breed Pokemon from 5th gen or below in any Pokeball?
I'll get started on your requested stuff, and yes i can do careful scyther. Thanks for the offer on the HP ice ditto; i'm currently using a 31/31/31/31/31/30 ditto, and it works alright. Question 2: you scavenge for stuff and you get a copy of heart gold and one of black2 and you catch stuff then painstakingly send it to xy and breed. :)

Closed temporarily; I'm about to update the shop. I managed to scavenge a bunch of females in AMAZING PokeBalls with very unique egg moves. Before I launch, however, I'd like a mod to take a look at my updates to make sure everything is legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)