ability: Regenerator
item: Leftovers
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
nature: Impish

Moves
========
-Wish to support team, with regen has lots of recovery
-Waterfall 2HKOs mega blaziken
-Magic Coat helps it check Mewtwo, between Wish and Mirror Coat can beat Stalltwo
-Toxic great move all round, Protect lets is scout and gain extra recovery from leftovers and in conjunction with Wish. Magic Coat an alternative option to block incoming taunts, status, and hazards, particularly versus opposing stall.

Set Details
========
-EVs in Defense and HP so as to handle Psystrike and Mega Blaziken's attacks easily.
-EVs can be moved from HP to Special Defense to handle special threats better, but higher HP and Defense helps it more in its primary role.

Usage Tips
========
-Switch in agressively versus mega blaziken
-abuse regen to help pass wishes

Team Options
========
-Pokemon that check other threats, such as Mega Gengar, Xerneas, Zekrom, and Kyogre. Tyranitar can pursuit trap Mega Gengar, and appreciates wish-passing. Ferrothorn handles zek, as well as checking kyogre and xern. [what else should I add here? Btw aloma/tran/grassceus is a great fwg core] Toxic immune pokemon, such as poison arceus and heatran, are great, as well as for their ability to handle xerneas.

Other Options
########
-Scald to fish for burns - doesn't 2HKO blaziken however
-knock off to be disruptive
-healing wish
-light screen?

Checks & Counters
########

-zekrom - dislikes it if it runs something non-standard like scald/knock off, doesn't mind toxic so much
-toxic - dislikes being afflicted with this status
-shaymin-s - powerful grass stab very threatening
-thundurus - electric stab and taunt
-anything else to put here?

grass knot mewtwo :3 solar beam blaziken :3

Last edited:
Maybe mention that without toxic CM arceus forms can easily beat it. Also any mon that packs sub or taunt, as its waterfall does so little damage.

What a great mon, would use in UPL if I were you. Oh wait.

You probably spelled ts name wrong 5000 times, but what gives? nobody knows how to spell it anyway :P

poek69x: nigga you put magic coat
poek69x: instead of mirror coat
poek69x: in the overview
poek69x: @applepieftSTOPTAGGINMYSEFLKTHXw

ApplepieFTW: oh
ApplepieFTW: wait
ApplepieFTW: thats no my anaylsis

MAGIC COAT COMMIN TRU

Aka you should fix mirror coat>magic coat in the moveset. And thanks for adding grass knot m2 :3

Poek

squadala
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
nah nigga, he did it correctly, its just I read it bad. (and you did bad believing in me, thats how you read analyses :$)

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
QC Rejected 1/3

No offensive presence, Gengar weak, Spikes bait, Xerneas sets up on it, HJK Blaziken still beats it, it does not check Stalltwo (Taunt + WoW wins), bait for tons of Pokemon, and requires too much team support for only really checking one Pokemon. Outclassed mostly by Quagsire as a physically bulky Water since at least that checks a few other things (Eleceus, EKiller, Zekrom kind of) thanks to Unaware

Rejected 2/3

idk not much more to add than what fireburn said. why should anyone even bother use this mon?

QC Rejected 3/3

You left out a litany of Pokemon in the checks & counters section (Electric Arceus comes to mind). Alomomola sounds fun to ladder with, especially with Magic Coat, but it doesn't check enough relevant threats in competitive play and half the time you'll be playing 6-5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)