Amaz's RMT (OU RMT)

So, this team was basically just built around some pokes I felt would work well together. The sets are pretty damn standard, but I'm alright with that. The team does have a couple of holes, though, and I'd like to get this rated so I can address them.

Infernape (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 64 Atk/192 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Fire Blast
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rock

Infernape is a decently solid lead, and I like using Fake Out leads now that they've begun to lose popularity. Nape is usually good for getting those rocks up early and maybe even taking out a poke on the way.

Rotom-h @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/120 Def/136 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Rotom-H has become on of my favorite walls recently for its ability to handle attacks on both sides of the spectrum. Besides this, it is a very effective status absorber, and an overall great asset to the team.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/216 Def/40 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

This Jirachi is amazing. It serves three very important purposes on this team. Firstly, it can be a strong physical tank, while dealing back decent damage. Jirachi can also then Wish and provide a needed HP boost to another member of the team. Lastly, CMRachi can be a terribly potent late-game sweeper if my opponent is not prepared.

Salamence (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 16 Atk/252 Spd/240 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Earthquake

I love the possibilities involved with using MixMence. There's just something great about knowing that if I make the right move nothing, bar Cresselia, can handle this baby. It provides the team with strong sweeping and wall-breaking potential.

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Very, very standard ScarfTar. This guy is just a very solid revenge killer and perhaps my only answer to Latias in some situations. And, although not great, it offers the team some needed speed.

Skarmory (M) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP/64 Atk/16 Spd/176 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Roost
- Toxic

Finally, I have my strongest physical wall. Skarm also serves to do some spike stacking. I like having Toxic on him to deal with certain walls that could give the rest of my team some problems. (i.e. Swampert and Non-Sleep Talking Rotom)​

So, yeah, the team needs some improvements. Any rates are appreciated. Thanks.

Your descriptions are too short,but aside from that your entire your team is swept with a choice scarf heatran. I really reccomend that you use rest talk machamp instead of rotom-h, so you can counter heatran and blissey who also gives your team trouble outside of nape. here is the set:

EV's: 252Hp 252Atk 4Spe
Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
Item: Leftovers
Moveset:

Dynamic Punch
Ice Punch/Stone Edge/Payback
Rest
Sleep Talk

Machamp is much bulkier than rotom-h and can also take hits from both sides as well as atk back with brute force. The choice of the second move is up to you.

I recommend you replace skarm with good old forry here is the set:

EV's: 252Hp 44Atk 12Def 200SpD
Nature: Careful
Item: Shed Shell/Leftovers
Moveset:

Spikes
Toxic
Rapid Spin
Explosion

This set allows you to clear entry hazourds so mence can sweep easier and spikes sets up and toxic cripples pokes. Explosion is for going out with a bang when its job is no longer needed.

Hope that helped :P

haunter

Banned deucer.
You need to expand most of your descriptions or I'll have to lock this thread. Explain how this team works and how your Pokemon complement each other, why you did choose them and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)