NOC Amnesiac Mafia game 2 - village wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
3 of the remaining 4 villagers are killed by either the godkills or the mafia

the remaining villager is the mayor, and therefore wins.

good game

I don't think putting the low-activity players together into one game was a good idea after all, but well played to those who sent in all their actions on time.

Well at least now we know that the low activity players aren't being indimidated by wallposters, they'd be inactive anyway.

This game was about as hilarious as it gets and I can't imagine a better ending.

-BT kills his own silencer. Vig double targets on his own OG

-The watcher, having seen BT's shot makes a single vote without claiming. BT is then lynched because not only do all the people who want to no lynch never vote it, BT cannot even be bothered to vote to defend himself.

-The town, victory within their grasp, tries as hard as possible to lose, mislynching and idling to get themselves godkilled to a 1v1. But against all odds that one just happened to be the fucking mayor.

G fucking G

Last edited:
-The watcher, having seen BT's shot makes a single vote without claiming. BT is then lynched because not only do all the people who want to no lynch never vote it, BT cannot even be bothered to vote to defend himself.
It really isn't excusable, and is another one of the fun fuck ups I'm prone to making. I just lost track of deadline and there was only so much "come on guys, lets fucking play" that I could do. And after I murdered my own dude and got my ass caught doing it, I was kind of hoping to ride the inactivity and try to murder the watcher to cover my ass.

I forgot about the lynch on me because it was fairly nonsensical reasoning, and I thought deadline was later in the day and I was going to make a closing post for my thoughts to end day 2 when I logged in and saw that I died.

Either way, this game was severely disappointing in that almost everyone gave half-assed efforts in actually playing the game from the beginning. I don't know what people expected from an NOC when they signed up for it or what happened during the game. It's not like this was a typical NOC where it's easy to get overwhelmed in the first couple of days if you don't keep up with everything. I tried to get people involved the best I can and start something, but nothing really caught on.

I also got insanely unlucky and in hindsight lost the game on night 1 anyways. Even if I survived the lynch (which really, even though I fucked that up, that NEVER should have been allowed to happen) and killed the watcher, king_ had me set up to die and the hooker had no chance.

Just an overall disappointing game that had so much promise. That's really the only way I can describe it. Disappointed in myself and in the other players who let this game turn out the way it did.

Last edited:
GME had a chance to win a 50-50 against Haruno even at the very end because Maleovex lied about his action targets for some reason. His best play was Hook King_, kill arugalove because when Maleovex got lynched arugalove was necessarily mayor. I was rooting for you guys to come back from the luckfuck though, so close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)