Reflect
Thunderbolt

Not sure if Chansey gets tbolt in RBY

Persian
Slash
Hyper Beam
Bubble Beam
Screech

Persian is one ofthe reasons I'm playing RBY, NOT replacing this with Tauros.

Eggy
Explosian
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Mega Drain

Gotta love the coconut.

Rhydon
EQ
Rock Slide
Sub
Rest

Wall, need help with this thing.

I bet this team is horrible. I really need help. I have a feeling it gets killed by my bane, Tauros.

Changes in Bold

This is my first try at a competitive RBY team:

Dodrio
Drill Peck
Body Slam
Hyper Beam
Mimic

I hate Tauros. Not really sure about Mimc, but RBY Mimc is kool.

Ok, then.

Slobro
Amnesia
Surf
Blizzard
Psychic

Pretty Standard, I think.

Eh... Consider using Rest over Blizzard or Psychic. The standard tobybro set is Amnesia, Surf, Thunder Wave, and Rest.

Chansey
Ice Beam
Softbiled
Reflect
Thunderbolt

Not sure if Chansey gets tbolt in RBY

I guess Reflect Blissey can work. Thunder Wave or Sing are pretty decent moves for it's third slot.

Persian
Slash
Hyper Beam
Bubble Beam
Screech

Persian is one ofthe reasons I'm playing RBY, NOT replacing this with Tauros.

Standard.

Eggy
Explosian
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Mega Drain

Gotta love the coconut.

Stun Spore is much better than Mega Drain. You'll scare both Rhydon and Golem with or with out it.

Rhydon
EQ
Rock Slide
Sub
Rest

Wall, need help with this thing.

Body Slam over Rest.

I bet this team is horrible. I really need help. I have a feeling it gets killed by my bane, Tauros.

No, it's not. it's just standard. Most RBY teams have a tough time against it if they're not using Articuno / Cloyster / Snorlax.
Your team might need more paralysis moves, Dodrio is probably the only thing that could in the team that you're using. If you're really scared of Tauros why no just use a Snorlax over Dodrio?

I'm definitely going to use Snorlax over Dodrio, since I think I also have a Stamie weak. I'll switch to T-Wave/Rest Slobro, since Slobro needs the saying power and para support. I don't get your Eggy comment. I already have Stun Spore on it.

I don't get your Eggy comment. I already have Stun Spore on it.
Sorry about that... As soon as I saw Mega Drain I though you didn't use Stune Spore. Psychic is much better than Mega Drain on Exeggutor. A 30% chance to get a special down is just too good. You'll still beat both Golem and Rhydon with it.

I like the health gain, but I'll explode anyway, so maybe... I might use Light Screen though, I feel compelled to it.

Snorlax
Amnesia
Ice Beam
Fire Blast
Body Slam
Erm... Why Fire Blast? What are you going to use it on? If you really want to use Amnesia go with Amnesia, Blizzard, Rest, and Thunderbolt / Body Slam. I really don't like Amnesia on Snorlax. Imo you're better off using Body Slam, Selfdestruct, Surf / Earthquake, and Hyper Beam.
I like the health gain, but I'll explode anyway, so maybe... I might use Light Screen though, I feel compelled to it.
You'll get little heath with using Mega Drain, With your current set Gengar counters that Exeggutor and kills it with Seismic Toss, which is ironic because Exeggutor counters Gengar. P.S. both Light Screen and Rest cancel their effects if you switch out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)