Gen 3 And they are back!RMT[UU]!!

Well i lasted as long as i could without putting another UU RMT on the forums, they seem to be getting worse and worse so i hope people start rating more often/better again. I have 9 UU teams, i have probably posted 6 of them including this one. Its sort of origional not often used pokemon, because my Rule is, "Never use the same pokemon twice" meaning, on my previous teams, i cant repeat those pokemon in any team that i make from that point on. Here it is :).

Electrode @ Leftovers
Trait: Soundproof
EVs: 148 HP / 108 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic

I just gave him enough Speed to Outspeed Jolly electabuzz/scyther/manectric and Adamant Persian/sneasel. It basically does this, Starts the battle in my favor because im faster then all of the Pokemon i see, then i substitute to scout, If they send in Anything i can kill, then i go for it, if they send in a special wall like hypno, i toxic and stall with sub and i can eventually kill it. Its fun. I have an electabuzz on one of my other teams thats this build but with Ice punch>HP ice and it works great.

Xatu (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Spd / 32 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thief
- Psychic
- Reflect
- Wish

You never see this pokemon being used, because there are better CMers, and also faster sweepers, and bulkier wishers, with better resistances. I like him for a couple reasons, one that he is fast, two that his Psychic hurts, another is because it can wish and reflect which this team needs strongly. It can come in on an earthquake aimed at Electrode, Aggron or Muk. Added Theif/Lumberry combo, because its fun/funny to come in on somethings toxic/twave/wisp and then get them statused while i lum berry it away, Then i can Steal their leftovers and lol as i please afterwards.

Muk (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 60 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Explosion
- Brick Break
- Sludge Bomb

Muk is a very good special wall, but im not sure how i can best use what moveset, i could use a little help with this one, right now im Curseplosion with Brick Break. Brick Break hurts aggron/Golem. The only Issue is that muk is now totally walled by, Nidoking, nidoqueen, golem(doesnt take shit from BB), Gligar, Tenta, Other muks, even like Seviper and Arbok, but no one uses those. (i might use one of them on my next team =o).

Linoone (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pickup
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Belly Drum
- Extremespeed
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Shadow Ball

I guess boring, and noob. But the difference is that i have reflect, and i know that i wont be switching into a fighting attack, since i usually send him in on a wish/reflect from Xatu, and xatu x4 resists fighting. Thought it can be tough to set up, i can manage to catch people offguard with Reflect. Usually last thing i use, unless i see a good opportunity.

Aggron (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Atk / 116 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail
- Rock Slide

Not many People use this build anymore, because they like paraflinch hax and leftovers for whatever reason, IMO that set is begging to get Nidoking/queen in for a free earthquake. This one REALLY hurts everything in UU. With aggrons Near OU attack(better then alot of OU pokemon actually) And really good STAB it makes a GREAT slow bulky CB'er. It hits everythin hard, minus bad predictions. It also doubles as a physical wall(on Normals, Fighting/ground is x4 so i stay away =/).

Blastoise (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Roar
- Surf

Well this is a bulky bulky water, I find him SORT of inferior to walrein, as walrein cant die at all and has encore. But the one thing blastoise has over walrein is rapid spin. Ice Beam to hit Vileplume hard on the switch. Takes most physical hits that cant be walled otherwise.

OK rate away, Thanks in advance!...Yes i mean rate it this time!

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd personally run Thunder Wave over Toxic and Thunder Wave over Calm Mind on Electrode and Xatu respectively. Also, since you aren't using Explosion, you could try Petaya Berry on Electrode.

Consider Brick Break or Focus Punch over HP Ghost on Muk. Anything you hit SE with HP Ghost gets almost the same damage from a STABed Sludge Bomb. It's a trade off which going neutral instead of SE vs Solrock and Lunatone, but at least Golem and Aggron won't completely ruin your fun.

Protect is kinda weird on Blastoise IMO. Ice Beam or Rest looks promising.

I don't really see any immediate problems other than Kangaskhan, but that's because Kangaskhan wrecks everything. @_@ In that regard Granbull could cause problems as well. Maybe trade Aggron for Golem?

For the Electrode thing, I think you missed the point of toxic w/ leftovers. Leftovers allows me to sub enough for toxic to tick for enough to KO anything, without rest/steels/mach punch. I could put something over calm mind for Xatu, Like protect or theif or some other filler...(i guess even toxic), Hmm Lum Berry+synchronize+Theif sounds fun.

I Think Golem would still ruin my fun, but Aggron wont if i go for BB, so i might as well.

The reason i went with protect is so i could live longer and its always good to scout a moveset, or stall with toxic, and rest was meh when i used it. I could go Ice beam, or even toxic on blastoise in that case.

Kanga is the first pokemon i try to make sure i can Deal with when i make my teams, it is one of the biggest threats(if not the biggest) in the UU metagame. From my experience playing uu, which i guess is a fair amount, I dont have huge amounts of trouble with non-cb Kanga. It doesnt hit hard enough for me to be too concerned. Early bird makes kanga a decent rester to last longer. CB kanga i can just predict and try to deal with, as it hurts everything ALOT. But these wish/rest/FP kangas i can deal with this way:
Kangas are usually lead so i scout with sub on electrode, If they Earthquake twice then i know they are set on earthquaking electrode, so i switch to Xatu then aggron to test for CB, Or i just leave xatu out, If they spam return, ill send out Aggron, then Xatu to test for CB or not(CB will switch out because it will do jack shit to aggron with return) And to reflect.

Xatu can reflect before it gets hammered by shadowball, so it doesnt take TOO much damage. Now here, Kanga either switches, or tries to kill through my reflect. Either way, i wish and if they switch, i send out Linoone/Muk, if not i heal myself with the wish, then pass one to linoone to set up for a sweep. This has worked pretty well but Kangas are always troublesome.

Also, i Have Golem on my main team, so i cant use him twice :).

Thanks for Rating umby, ill test out some of the changes you suggested, minus losing toxic.

Anyone else? Where is Dekzeh, he usually hates my teams enough to post at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)