beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hello Andrew :D

Shuppet
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Careful
Frisk
Egg Moves: Disable, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Pursuit

I'm interested in 4IV Shuppet spitbacks, if you still have some of those. I can offer you a M/F breeding pair of 4IV Phantump (Careful, Harvest) if you're still interested in that.
Hello :]
Not really interested in Phantump as I already have him...anything else you would be willing to trade?
I have no spitbacks, but 2 5 IV female Shuppet fitting the above description as well as a male that will need heart scales to remember his egg moves.

Hello :]
Not really interested in Phantump as I already have him...anything else you would be willing to trade?
I have no spitbacks, but 2 5 IV female Shuppet fitting the above description as well as a male that will need heart scales to remember his egg moves.
Hmmm... I guess a 5IV female is good. Most of what I have are spitbacks, though, would that be alright? It does say that you trade 2 4IVs for a perfect ^^;

Here's a list of what I have 4IV spitbacks of:
Timid Gastly (Egg move: Disable): M/F
Timid Protean Froakie (Egg move: Toxic Spikes): M/F
Adamant Speed Boost Torchic (Egg move: Baton Pass) M/F
Bold Water Absorb Frillish (Egg move: Confuse Ray?): M
Timid Rotom
Timid Joltik (Egg move: Spider Web): M
Modest Flash Fire Litwick: M/F

I also have 3IV spitbacks of Bold Natural Cure Chansey (Egg move: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss) (since Chansey only needs 4 IVs)

(I also have Ferroseed/Gligar, but I see you have those already ^^;)

Apologies for this messy post. Maybe I should just make a thread...

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
lol it's ok ^^ The Torchic or Frillish sounds good...hmm would you trade your male Torchic and Male Frillish for the Female Shuppet, or did you want the male? (I can heart scale him,I have a ton :] Or I could trade you both really...I'm not too fond of holding on to them lol as they are just extra at the moment...if you throw in the Timid Rotom I can trade you the M/F 5 IV shuppet pair. Does that sound good?

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
cmt for cleffa
Sorry about the double post (I almost forgot about this) but i'm out of Cleffa and I'm not really breeding atm, so I'll get back to you if I get around to breeding some more ^^

chameleonskyes - sorry about the confusion in my post as well...I haven't been messing around with X and Y in a while (I really just wanted to get in the top ten on Singles in the Battle Maison Thread ^^) and since I did I haven't been playing as much, but I'd be glad to trade for whatever you like :")

lol it's ok ^^ The Torchic or Frillish sounds good...hmm would you trade your male Torchic and Male Frillish for the Female Shuppet, or did you want the male? (I can heart scale him,I have a ton :] Or I could trade you both really...I'm not too fond of holding on to them lol as they are just extra at the moment...if you throw in the Timid Rotom I can trade you the M/F 5 IV shuppet pair. Does that sound good?
Sounds great to me, thank you! (That is, Rotom + Torchic + Frillish for a pair of Shuppet.) Thank you so much!

I'll add your FC now (mine is on my profile) and I'm ready to trade whenever. XD

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Cmt for shuppet?
eh I just noticed that one of my shuppets I had traded for, and I need to keep the other one for breeding, so I've got one left: Knock Off, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Disable egg moves, Careful Nature, Insomnia, Male. If you want it, I would trade for a female Frillish, water asorb

eh I just noticed that one of my shuppets I had traded for, and I need to keep the other one for breeding, so I've got one left: Knock Off, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Disable egg moves, Careful Nature, Insomnia, Male. If you want it, I would trade for a female Frillish, water asorb
No destiny bond?

Nah this was one in the intermediate stage of getting egg moves that just happened to be 5 IV's...I may get around to breeding some more sometime, but don't quote me on that. If you still want one w/ d bond, just keep bugging me about it :3
Aww man people these days only have like talon flame greninja and really generic stuff. Was looking forward to using something new

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Aww man people these days only have like talon flame greninja and really generic stuff. Was looking forward to using something new
Nm, I checked again/some more and found that I do have one Female Frisk/Careful Shuppet with Pursuit, D Bond, Confuse Ray, and Disable in a dusk ball, Lv 1. Would love to trade for your female Frillish

Hello, I am not sure if you are still willing to trade, but I would like to make an offer. I can trade you up to 144BP worth of Battle Mansion items, and in return I would like a 5IV Adaptability Corphish. Depneding on the items, I may have them right away or not (No BP atm, but a lot of items). Thank you for your time! I also have quite a few pokemon I can breed.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
My bad, Im an idiot, I didnt see the "offline". Sorry for that!
no ur not dude it's fine...im checking atm if i got any lefttt....and dammm i forgot i had so many haha
ok, all males, here's the set:

Nature: Adamant
Trait: Adaptability
-superpower
-double edge
-aqua jet
-switcheroo

I've also got ONE with Dragon Dance if ur into that. My only females are Hyper Cutter but I've got one with DD too if u need it for breeding egg moves whatevs.
hit me back, ill pretty much take whatever tf u want to give me in BM items n_n

I would prefer a male with adaptability, and I dont need dragon dance. Thank you!

My FC is 4441-9961-3493, my IGN is Koista12. when can you trade?

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I would prefer a male with adaptability, and I dont need dragon dance. Thank you!

My FC is 4441-9961-3493, my IGN is Koista12. when can you trade?
cool, i can trade now, but i will also be available most of tomorrow (-6 GMT), so just hit me up here when u are ready and ill try to be here. nice doing business with you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)