Andy's Trading Shop - NOW OPENING

5IV perfect adamant dratini for the honedge?
Sorry im not interested in a dratini.

Sure, My FC is 4828-4931-6484
In game name: Nutt
BTW my timezone is GMT+7 I'll be able to trade during night on weekdays but I'll be online most of the weekend.
Okay I'll pm you later tonight when im online

One has perfect Att, Sp D, and Speed; the other perfect Att, S. Att and Speed
I'll trade you a Deino for the Att, Spd, Spe one.

Hi, in regards to your cmt, I would like a dieno, male if possible. Give me time to breed a fennekin, and I'll let you know when it's ready!
Oh, you want magician fennekin correct?
EDIT: I have a fennekin magician ready, so let me know if that's the one you want.

Hi, in regards to your cmt, I would like a dieno, male if possible. Give me time to breed a fennekin, and I'll let you know when it's ready!
Oh, you want magician fennekin correct?
EDIT: I have a fennekin magician ready, so let me know if that's the one you want.
I can wait for a blaze one. With HP ice right?
I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant, Hypercutter, Mawile.
Do you have one with Intimidate?
Let me know if they come in stock again ><
They are in stock! Togepi for an aipom?

Hi, I was looking through your thread and noticed you wanted IV'd shroomish. I have jolly bullet seed shroomish with 31/31/31/x/31/31 in both posion heal and quick feet variants. I was wondering if you had any 4 flawless iv spitbacks of honedge?

Hi, I was looking through your thread and noticed you wanted IV'd shroomish. I have jolly bullet seed shroomish with 31/31/31/x/31/31 in both posion heal and quick feet variants. I was wondering if you had any 4 flawless iv spitbacks of honedge?
I would like a quick feet one. Can you trade riht now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)