Anivia and DarkMilotic's Shinx Bounce House: An Update?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I'm sorry but I don't do RNGing (Which is required for Hyper Voice Ralts), I'm really sorry. Otherwise I'm happy to breed you a Ralts, although it won't have Hyper Voice since it's not an Egg Move.
I'm really set on hyper voice but I completely understand. Thanks so much anyway though! Good luck with your thread and I'll stop by here again if I need anything you can do.

DarkMilotic, I'm very interested in your nicknamable shiny Milotic. Would you be interested in any of these? Shiny nicknamables: 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Joltik in Quick Ball, 6 IV Rhyhorn with egg moves Crunch, Iron Tail, Counter, Metal Burst, in Heavy Ball, or a 31/0/29/31/31/31 Caterpie in a Dream Ball.

DarkMilotic, I'm very interested in your nicknamable shiny Milotic. Would you be interested in any of these? Shiny nicknamables: 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Joltik in Quick Ball, 6 IV Rhyhorn with egg moves Crunch, Iron Tail, Counter, Metal Burst, in Heavy Ball, or a 31/0/29/31/31/31 Caterpie in a Dream Ball.
Do you have a thread? If not, I'm not really interested. Sorry friend!

Although Milotic already said something, for future reference please post OT, ID and other important info on shiny Pokémon.

Hello with the credits i have on your shop DarkMilotic can you breed me a 5 IV hidden ability eevee with hyper voice? Also need an evolite if you have one. :D Also MewDraco sorry with all the beef bro lol don't mean to be angry and mean.

Hello with the credits i have on your shop DarkMilotic can you breed me a 5 IV hidden ability eevee with hyper voice? Also need an evolite if you have one. :D Also MewDraco sorry with all the beef bro lol don't mean to be angry and mean.
1. Your Absol has been ready for over a week.
2. I have a shiny one with those moves, and said ability. I'll just get it cloned and you can take it. If you would prefer a non shiny version, I'm currently not breeding for a few weeks.
3. Can't really help you with the Eviolite at the moment, sorry.

1. Your Absol has been ready for over a week.
2. I have a shiny one with those moves, and said ability. I'll just get it cloned and you can take it. If you would prefer a non shiny version, I'm currently not breeding for a few weeks.
3. Can't really help you with the Eviolite at the moment, sorry.
sorry lol been busy with jobs, and with family. Just inbox me when you get the eevee clone so we can trade both of them at the same time lol :D

DarkMilotic I bred a flawless 31/31/31/31/31/0 Sassy shiny Honedge, it matches your irl nature so let me know if you want it :p

On a more serious note, CMT for the Calm Shiny Swablu? :)

Sounds good to me, but it might not be until Friday evening/Saturday? (If you'll be around. If not I can stay up late and attempt to catch you then.)
That should probably work, depends on if my cloner can trade me back before then. I'll definitely be around all weekend.

That should probably work, depends on if my cloner can trade me back before then. I'll definitely be around all weekend.
Sounds snazzy! I'll be sure to PM you before, or at least when I'm available on said day :)

Speaking of my shiny collection, I honestly have around 30+ more to add to it ._. Whoops.

DarkMilotic just PM me when you have the hyper voice modest nature 5 iv eevee 31/xx/31/31/31/31 ready, so we can trade both the absol and the eevee over :D

Last edited:
DarkMilotic just PM me when you have the hyper voice modest nature 5 iv eevee 31/xx/31/31/31/31 ready, so we can trade both the absol and the eevee over :D
You want it modest? I believe that mine is timid.

Looks like I'll be breeding for you, then. Since the eevee you want will take me a few days, I'll contact you then with your Absol.

You want it modest? I believe that mine is timid.

Looks like I'll be breeding for you, then. Since the eevee you want will take me a few days, I'll contact you then with your Absol.
oh do it timid then doesn't matter lol as long it doesn't affect the special attack :D

GangGreen your stuff is ready, but I won't be able to trade until Wednesday evening, since I'm in Spain.

JebusChrist Same goes to you :3

Sorry about the wait!

So, in regards to me being in Spain: Please have a flexible schedule if you want to trade with me! My lab hours suck.
that's pretty cool, you should get me a Cristiano Ronaldo jersey and autograph while your there lol :D

Updating:

31/X/31/31/31/31 Calm W/ Feather Dance, Defog, Night Shade & Whirlwind
31/X/31/31/31/31 Modest
31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant
W/ Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Quick Guard & Drain Punch​

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
From SQSA: JebusChrist says that this event Gengar might be of interest to you? :P I don't have a trade thread, so feel free to redirect me if I should post elsewhere.

4-7/2-5/31/31/30/0 Quiet w/ Sludge Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)