Antar's Videorama & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still giving away an Antarceus for free?
Yes, and I should be free to give one to you this weekend. PM me, and we'll coordinate.
Anything I can do for the Timid HP Ice Raikou? I can offer BP items if that helps at all
You don't have a Telepathy Noibat/Noivern lying around, do you? Any stats is fine. Also, if you happen to have a PP Max I could borrow (I would give it back once cloned), I'd look on that very favorably.

Hi, I'm interested in your shiny timid Tornadus and your Jolly Deoxy. Let me know if anything in my thread interests you for them.

DarthVader, I don't see anything I want atm, but this goes for you as well:

You don't have a Telepathy Noibat/Noivern lying around, do you? Any stats is fine. Also, if you happen to have a PP Max I could borrow (I would give it back once cloned), I'd look on that very favorably.

DarthVader, that would work! I'll be free quite a bit this weekend (especially if you're available around this time of day). PM me once you have the Noibat, and we'll set it the trade.

DarthVader, that would work! I'll be free quite a bit this weekend (especially if you're available around this time of day). PM me once you have the Noibat, and we'll set it the trade.
Well, give me an hour and I should have the Noibat. If we can trade today, that would be great. Let me know if you'll be available in around an hour's time.

Can I have a free Antarceus if you're still giving them away? I should have a spare PP Max lying somewhere. I should be quite free this weekend, so just PM me if you're agreeable to such a trade. :)

I could get you the Telepathy Noibat but it seems like you already found someone else to do that for you. I wish I had PP maxes but unfortunately I don't.

Scruffy, no worries. I could actually use some high-BP items (Focus Sash, Assault Vest, Choice Band, off the top of my head), and if you can get me two of those, I'd consider that a fair trade for Raikou.

Anyway, PM me to coordinate a time this weekend. And let me know if you have a Skype or anything you'd rather handle the actual trade over rather than doing it through PMs.

Scruffy, no worries. I could actually use some high-BP items (Focus Sash, Assault Vest, Choice Band, off the top of my head), and if you can get me two of those, I'd consider that a fair trade for Raikou.

Anyway, PM me to coordinate a time this weekend. And let me know if you have a Skype or anything you'd rather handle the actual trade over rather than doing it through PMs.
Yea I can provide with two of any of those, you just let me know which ones. I have BP already saved up so I can get you whatever you need right now, so just pm when you're able to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)