anyone else in a band?

I just started a ska band with a few of my friends only a few weeks ago. I play guitar / some back up vocals mostly. So far it'e been going awesome, right now we're working on figuring out a good name.

It's weird how many trombone players there are around smogon. We've been planning this band for a long time, but we couldn't start it due to lack of good horn section- but now that we have that, things are progressing quickly

there arent enough 80s hardcore fans on smogon, im glad gts is one of them

barring doing a few acoustic covers of lawrence arms songs for a coffee house, i cant say ive done much : (
I definately can't get enough of 80s hardcore Glen, or most hardcore for that matter...

Black Flag are probably one of my favorite bands of all time

Yeah the whole homophobia thing definately sucks alot.
their reunion was BS aswell and the new album is garbage
oh i didnt even bother with the reunion or their new album or any shit like that, i knew i'd be disappointed. im just talking about their glory days.

im kinda bad with genres, do you mean like metal hardcore or hardcore punk?

i dont like much metal hardcore and i havent been listeningto much metal at all recently, but the metal i like is way more grindcore/deathcore based. or if its hardcore punk youre talking about, i love shit like limp wrist so yeah.

im kinda bad with genres, do you mean like metal hardcore or hardcore punk?

i dont like much metal hardcore and i havent been listeningto much metal at all recently, but the metal i like is way more grindcore/deathcore based. or if its hardcore punk youre talking about, i love shit like limp wrist so yeah.
yeah when i talk about hardcore i mean hardcore punk. limpwrist and los crudos are such solid bands

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
I'm a bassist in a band called The Fix (although I think we're changing our name to Four-Dollar Fedora). We don't really have s et style, but we draw influences from artists as diverse as Blind Melon, Bob Dylan, and Rush. Actually, one of the songs we're writing sounds like it could be a Flogging Molly song, and I plan to play violin for it if I can. Once we have some of our newer stuff up I'll link to our Facebook page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)