Anyone here play World of Warcraft?

I wouldn't say they're enormous, but I've had to wait 10 minutes to get on before (on a Friday night around 9 or 10 pm EST).

Steelicks, play on Kiljaedan please. >:3
Lol, well I suppose since I come from a rather small server that just makes it seem long.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
niggaaaaaa come to Bleeding Hollowwwww

che-che-che-che-che-check it out'
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Vibrato

so i'm not too happy about what the next patch brings for DK's. Okay, we're overpowered, but if anything let the nerfhammer come down on unholy or something! ugh. as Frost PvE this sucks, because now i'll have to do Unholy to pull any sort of big numbers (although the new unholy tree does look amazing enough that i won't mind changing).

oh well.

running Naxx25/OS25+2 this weekend again, so here's to T7.5 or that badass helm/ring that drops off Sarth. Where all my DK's at?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I've rarely seen a queue on KJ and never had a significant wait time when there was. Now Doomhammer, I've had two-hour queues there...

Don't worry, Shadowfrost is getting nerfed but Blood will be stronger than ever. Way to be FOTM overpowered (BAN ME PLEASE), SD. :pirate:

i bought the game and already fully installed it and all

i'm a little busy but i'm starting one of these days

where are most of you? tts told me he's on icecrown, a pve server. I think I'll be going there.

how predictable of you, to want to be with tts

steelicks is on burning blade if I'm not mistaken, most people are on kil'jaeden

I'm on sylvanas because europe is superior

how predictable of you, to want to be with tts

steelicks is on burning blade if I'm not mistaken, most people are on kil'jaeden

I'm on sylvanas because europe is superior
in case you have forgotten, the blame is placed entirely on you for this adquisition

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
had my first experience in 25 man Naxx today =) since the raid had already completed the spider and military quarters, i was able to come along for the rest...

well, the plague quarter certainly was a rocky start. our dodgy decursers caused us to wipe a couple of times on Noth, as well as half a dozen people who couldnt do the safety dance on the Unclean fight. theres nothing really to say about Loatheb, we had no trouble

now, the construct quarter was (initially) much easier... Patchwerk, of course, was pie, and i didnt die on the frogger walk =D i didnt have th best of luck with Grobbulus, as some people couldnt follow instructions and got me killed! Gluth... nothing much to say about Gluth...

now Thaddius brought our raid to a grinding halt. i didnt find one part of it difficult, but some people couldnt make the jump, or stay away from the reverse debuffs, which fucked us up so many times. i cant tell you how happy i was when we finally beat him

Saph... meh, no problems actually... nothing really to say, except i was ice blocekd 3 times =(

unfortunately, the raid didnt have the energy and pesistance to down KT after we wiped 3 times. there was simply just too much shit happening at once, and too many unlcuky things happening (such as our off tanks getting mind controlled constantly), so ill have to wait till another day to take him down

any loot? yes! a new weapon... Cryptfiend's Bite! (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40208) nice upgrade for me, just need to save up for the mats to enchant lol

exciting stuff =) also check out my armory here to see how im going: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&n=Sharpless

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
They should not be retards.

also I currently hate this game but gj I guess stoolecks

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&n=Cragnus
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&n=Zoto

I'm on a WoW vacation right now... I canceled my account a couple months ago cause the game was getting stale and boring for me, but you know what they say... "They always come back." I sort of took it for granted, but WoW is a really fun way to do something unique with your RL friends, at least in my opinion. On one hand, you can spend your Saturday night tossing back a couple drinks with your mates... or you can slay imaginary dragons with them. The dragons hook me every time, man.

Crag was my main, and he's pretty shittily geared right now. I was mainly a tank with him before I quit and had assorted epics, but I eventually got tired of elitist groups that wanted to get carried through content, so I respecced Fury... and never really got into the gear groove.

I'm thinking of getting back into the game soon, but as an Alliance reroll, since I've never really seen any Alliance content past level... 5. Any Smogoners know an Alliance realm with a healthy, friendly population?

Still waiting for you to transfer to meeeeeeeeee

NNEM is playing now on Trollbane. I'm back to maining my Warrior again as DPS, doing decently well considering that my Arms gear is utter shit!

I used to play...but alas

I am a kid with no job = no money = no WoW

My parents weren't about to let me mooch of there credit cards any longer ha

I'm worried that MrE may be right.

I'm enjoying playing on Trollbane a lot, but sometimes (and I'm told this is only true for the low levels) I'll go for really really long periods of time without seeing anybody else. It feels like I'm playing single player. Also, I was 29 a little bit ago so I tried to do a bg but there weren't any.

Once I get bored hosting troll DotA games I'll get back to leveling my new warlock! I just got my first mount.

I used to play this game WAY too much, and eventually I just quit because of time.

As far as actual "gaming" goes, I don't think there was any more addicting, or better game then WoW, and I wish I had time to play it (though once you stop you honestly don't miss it....much).

I stopped before WotLC came out, but I really only PvP'd (I had full PvP everything on my Paladin (was Ret 95% of the time), and ended with 2k ratings in 5v5 / 3v3, and fucked around alot with 2v2s).

My favorite part was running Resto Shaymin, Ret Pally, and MS Warrior 3v3 team. It was actually the most fun to WF and One shot a full PvP clothy with stuff like purge, Heriosm, Avenging Wrath, etc. I have no idea what combinations are good in WotLC though.

I was "Bigmak" on Cho'gall if anyone remembers / has seen me anywhere. (The name is because in t2 gear (judgement), Dwarf Paladins looked like Cheese Burgers).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)