Anyone watch America's got talent?

Okay so first came Britains got talent, which in my opinion was pretty mediocre. Then came America's got talent, which completly overshadowed its twin english brother in everyway!

Right... what i really wanna talk about is Piers. Is he the biggest dickhead or what? He's a terrible tv personality and its not even funny. I feel embarrassed for England from every dumb word that comes out of his mouth. He's fake and chats shit.

The show would do much better without him. Being a judge doesn't mean you have to put down and discourage every performer you don't like, espeacially as its not even up to you, the country has the deciding vote he's just making himself look like a prick!

I do not watch the show and for a moment I would just like to rant somewhat. I am getting overly sick and tired of these so-called talent shows. "Talent" should not be based on things that are so silly. We have enough people who sing, dance, paint, write, play instruments, juggle, impersonate someone, whatever have you, and that hardly makes them talented.

If someone wants to prove they have a special talent, then find a cure for a disease or begin work on fixing the legal system or something that is actually needed.

Everybody has known that Piers Morgan was a prick since he was in charge of the Daily Mirror. It's not like anything changed with ...Got Talent; he's just marketing his prickishness to a larger audience.

If someone wants to prove they have a special talent, then find a cure for a disease or begin work on fixing the legal system or something that is actually needed.
lol? You realise that most people don't choose their talent? It's not like they go, "Hey for my talent I'll stick spoons to my face. Who cares about AIDs?"

We have enough people who sing, dance, paint, write, play instruments, juggle, impersonate someone, whatever have you,
Preposterous.

and that hardly makes them talented.
Yes it does. Their talent is entertaining people and making them happy.

The judges annoy me greatly. I'd be able to watch stuff like this in youtube by the hundreds... not a favorite.

Right... what i really wanna talk about is Piers. Is he the biggest dickhead or what? He's a terrible tv personality and its not even funny. I feel embarrassed for England from every dumb word that comes out of his mouth. He's fake and chats shit.
I despise him. All he did was offer re-iterations if he agreed with Simon or small snipes at his fellow judge if he didn't. It was a poor show on his part and he wasn't even amusing.
Why does he pretend to be into everything as well? One week he pretended to say that he'd asked contacts if one act was particularly good and wasn't even able to lie when he was asked who it was. What an idiot.

I watched parts of the American version but I didn't really find it as amusing.

That show was terrible, IMO. Some of the people they let through have the dumbest acts.

This one guy played an easy song on guitar with a blender...

WTF.

A blender.

That show was terrible, IMO. Some of the people they let through have the dumbest acts.

This one guy played an easy song on guitar with a blender...

WTF.

A blender.
Do you count the thirteen billion strippers as talent?
Out of all of them, only one was actually decent. All the others were ugly @_@.

Piers isn't as bad as the judges on American Inventor - the only problem I have with the judges is all the drama they feigned during the auditions...

About the actual show, I stopped watching a while ago. I loved the auditions because there were so many different acts and a lot of variety but now it's just the same people doing the same thing over again - not very interesting in my opinion.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I stopped watching it after that yodeling girl lost in the finals. I'm not a big fan of yodeling, but she was much better than the girl who won. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)