Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently various natures and abilities of Eevee. Have some that have Anticipation but also have a lot with the standard Run Away and Adabtability. Most are coming out with 4/5 31's per. Egg moves are Wish, Curse and Yawn. Also have Sheer Force Nidoran w/ Sucker Punch which also all have 4/5 perfect IV's. I went with Naive but I can breed for another nature at request. Also could breed Mawile with 4/5 very easily. Also have done Infiltrator Brave Bird/Defog/Roost Zubat with pretty good IV's, hadn't perfected it at that point but most have at least 3 31's if not 4. If you don't like any of those I can list some more, but most everything else I have bred I have seen on your thread lol.
Which Nidoran?, Are you going to do Timid and Adamant for Eevee and what pokeball? Also just list anything that you plan on doing anytime soon lol. Already own Mawile and Zubat bred them for myself already.

Which Nidoran?, Are you going to do Timid and Adamant for Eevee and what pokeball? Also just list anything that you plan on doing anytime soon lol. Already own Mawile and Zubat bred them for myself already.
Have both male and female, sucker punch can only be bred onto the males though unfortunately. And yes, I have Adamant and Timid. I'd have to breed a Anticipation Timid one because I just used the only one I had for a Magic Bounce Espeon, but I can have it done very soon. Adamant I already have one of every ability.

Have both male and female, sucker punch can only be bred onto the males though unfortunately. And yes, I have Adamant and Timid. I'd have to breed a Anticipation Timid one because I just used the only one I had for a Magic Bounce Espeon, but I can have it done very soon. Adamant I already have one of every ability.
Awesome totally interested in the Male one, And Anticipation for both Timid and Adamant would be nice, I can throw in a extra flawless pokemon if you can get me a female timid flawless anticipation eevee

sometimes! i guess it's acting up today. i'm willing to keep trying as long as you are, or we can just drop this or do it later or something.
Yeah lets try again some other time. I have some other requests that I need to get to.

Would y
Awesome totally interested in the Male one, And Anticipation for both Timid and Adamant would be nice, I can throw in a extra flawless pokemon if you can get me a female timid flawless anticipation eevee
I can get to work on it right away! Obviously the female part will take longer but I should have it by the end of the night. I have an Adamant Anticipation Eevee w 31/31/31/x/31/31 ready to go right now. Can attach a Fire Stone too for shits and gigs since I'm assuming that a Guts Flareon lol. So my two Eevee's for the 3 I listed from you sound fair? I can just send you the flawless Adamant one now if you'd like to make sure I'm not full of shit based on my low post count haha.

Would y

I can get to work on it right away! Obviously the female part will take longer but I should have it by the end of the night. I have an Adamant Anticipation Eevee w 31/31/31/x/31/31 ready to go right now. Can attach a Fire Stone too for shits and gigs since I'm assuming that a Guts Flareon lol. So my two Eevee's for the 3 I listed from you sound fair? I can just send you the flawless Adamant one now if you'd like to make sure I'm not full of shit based on my low post count haha.
Lol I don't judge based on posts, and I probably won't have those 3 done tonight, tomorrow they should be ready though.

And Yeah a Guts Flareon, cause its gonna be funny using Flame Blitz with Guts boost and taking burn damage + recoil, maybe add life orb to it as well for more suicidal lols.

Lol I don't judge based on posts, and I probably won't have those 3 done tonight, tomorrow they should be ready though.

And Yeah a Guts Flareon, cause its gonna be funny using Flame Blitz with Guts boost and taking burn damage + recoil, maybe add life orb to it as well for more suicidal lols.
Amen brother, I've been waiting for Flare Blitz Flareon lulz for some time now. Already got one made myself! And that sounds good to me, do you just want to go ahead and pm me when you're ready to go tomorrow?

Hi would u be interested in Modest 5IV Deino? for your

Pancham

Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Storm Throw, Foul Play
Pokeball: Premier Ball
Flawless: 31/31/31/x/31/31

wants:
mareep | female | modest | (31/x/31/31/31/31)

offering:
squirtle | male | modest | (31/x/31/31/31/31) | aura sphere, dragon pulse
OR
squirtle | female | modest | (31/x/31/31/x/31) | aura sphere, dragon pulse
OR
riolu | male | jolly | (31/31/31/x/31/31) | bullet punch
OR
riolu | female | jolly | (31/31/x/31/x/31) | bullet punch
OR
shellder | male/female | naive | (31/31/31/31/x/31) | rock blast

wants:
mareep | female | modest | (31/x/31/31/31/31)

offering:
squirtle | male | modest | (31/x/31/31/31/31) | aura sphere, dragon pulse
OR
squirtle | female | modest | (31/x/31/31/x/31) | aura sphere, dragon pulse
OR
riolu | male | jolly | (31/31/31/x/31/31) | bullet punch
OR
riolu | female | jolly | (31/31/x/31/x/31) | bullet punch
OR
shellder | male/female | naive | (31/31/31/31/x/31) | rock blast
I will do it for that female squirtle

Responding to your CMT, I'm interested in a female helioptile and female modest gooey goomy please. The eevee may take a while to breed.

Hi, Aoi. I like your Pinsir. I can offer you a female Brave Rock Head Rhyhorn 31/31/31/31/31/0~5 for it. Or whatever items you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)