Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Aoi can you CMT for a Timid Male Gothita please although I doubt I would have anything much to interest you :/
Actually you do, I never felt like doing it, so I can do trade the Gothita for a female spritzee. I have the male flawless gothita ready as well.

DESSTINNNNNYYYYY!!!!!!!! UPDATE!

Qwilfish
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: None, but guess what it gets Destiny Bond
Flawless Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Pokeball
Stock: (Can breed on request.)

Delibird
Ability: Hustle, Every day be hustling
Nature: Jolly, it would be blasphemous to do any other nature.
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Feel the Christmas!
Stock: (Can Breed on Request.)

Houndour
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, I am pretty sure I am the first to offer this guy with this.
Flawless Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

To go with the theme of DESTINY!
Inkay has gained Destiny Bond as a egg move!
Ralts has gained Destiny Bond as a egg move!

Yeah :D

Mewtwo

IVs: 30/31/31/x/22/31
Ability: Pressure (Steadfast)
EVs: Ut

(Only accepting really good offers for this guy!)

Last edited:
Aoi, im interested in a flawless IV rotom (calm?), and a flawless IV scyther/scizor.
What battle items/masterball/leftovers can i give you in return?

thanks in advance!

Also, Pumpkaboo gets Destiny Bond as an Egg Move:D
Also, CMT for Chatot
Oh you would have thought I would have checked the ghost pokemon when applying destiny bond to stuff lol, and I can do it for the Quick Feet Teddiursa.
cmt tympole?
Choice Scarf please :D
Aoi, im interested in a flawless IV rotom (calm?), and a flawless IV scyther/scizor.
What battle items/masterball/leftovers can i give you in return?

thanks in advance!
Yeah I will take a leftovers.

To all people, give me a day or so to breed them, will pm you when they are ready. :D

Oh you would have thought I would have checked the ghost pokemon when applying destiny bond to stuff lol, and I can do it for the Quick Feet Teddiursa.

Choice Scarf please :D

Yeah I will take a leftovers.

To all people, give me a day or so to breed them, will pm you when they are ready. :D
sure thing

That moment where you realize the person should be fulfilling requests instead of Updating again Update!

Krabby
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Egg Moves: Agility
Flawless IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Klink
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg Moves: Gears
Pokeball: More Gears

I am starting to notice that there aren't many pokemon that I don't already have lol

Yeah but I am pretty sure you want the wrong pancham. Aoi's have the egg moves I however have been lazy and have yet to add them
Actually i just got a pancham now. I want the hawlucha (unburden female), binacle(jolly female), bunnelby(female), Vulpix(female drought), trevenant(harvest), tropius(chlorophyll).
Could you list the balls they're in for those? I'll pick 3?

Actually i just got a pancham now. I want the hawlucha (unburden female), binacle(jolly female), bunnelby(female), Vulpix(female drought), trevenant(harvest), tropius(chlorophyll).
Could you list the balls they're in for those? I'll pick 3?
I don't do ball catches so you might be best checking else were for aesthetics. I know premier for binacle and nest for tropius but that's about it as far as those go. I'm currently sring the hell out of mewtwo. Also I don't have harvest trevenant for trade I said I'd be working on one

I don't do ball catches so you might be best checking else were for aesthetics. I know premier for binacle and nest for tropius but that's about it as far as those go. I'm currently sring the hell out of mewtwo. Also I don't have harvest trevenant for trade I said I'd be working on one
female vullaby and pineco for female binacle and tropius?

Is there any specific Pokemon you're looking for in a trade? It looks like you have like every Pokemon obtainable in the game lol.
Actually yeah there are some pokemon that I have not done lol, pokemon that have baby forms are the ones that I usually avoid, If you can do a Naive Static Elekid, with Ice Punch as a egg move. I will gladly breed you those two pokemon for it. I will throw in a third as well.

Actually yeah there are some pokemon that I have not done lol, pokemon that have baby forms are the ones that I usually avoid, If you can do a Naive Static Elekid, with Ice Punch as a egg move. I will gladly breed you those two pokemon for it. I will throw in a third as well.
Sorry, I don't have the time :(, thank you though.

Its not like updated this for you guys~ HMPH!

Horsea
Ability: Swift Swim/Sniper
Nature: Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid
Egg Moves: Outrage on Physical ones
Flawless Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31

Shuckle
Abilty: Sturdy
Nature: Careful
Egg Moves: None.

Poochyena
Ability: Rattled
Egg Moves: Play Rough
Flawless IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Lapras
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Modest/Timid
Egg Moves: Freeze Dry
Flawless Iv: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Dive Ball

Snorlax
Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Curse

CMT for purrloin, Aipom, Lillipup, Shelmet and karrablast, Carbink, Tauros, Rufflet, Mankey, Snorlax, Poochyena, Sewaddle? It's worth a shot lol

CMT for purrloin, Aipom, Lillipup, Shelmet and karrablast, Carbink, Tauros, Rufflet, Mankey, Snorlax, Poochyena, Sewaddle? It's worth a shot lol
Wow finally somebody who appreciates my wares lol, okay lets see if we can get this to work, Doduo, Shieldon, Adamant Paras, Sandshrew, Pansage, Pansear, and a Female Panpour. Thats 7 pokemon, now choose the 7 from mine you want the most lol. This way I am ever closer to having basically everything flawless :D

Wow finally somebody who appreciates my wares lol, okay lets see if we can get this to work, Doduo, Shieldon, Adamant Paras, Sandshrew, Pansage, Pansear, and a Female Panpour. Thats 7 pokemon, now choose the 7 from mine you want the most lol. This way I am ever closer to having basically everything flawless :D
That sounds good. What nature on shieldon? Also, the monkeys have a 12.5% chance for a female. If it's ok with you could I choose an extra? I'd like Purrloin, Aipom, Lillipup, Shelmet, Karrablast, Mankey, Rufflet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)