Apprentice Program: Round Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Pokemon Professor

Netbattle nick:Tek
Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours: Anywhere from 10am-11pm EST. So just about anytime of day.
Experience level*:Nowhere near new to Pokemon. I been playing for a good while at it. Just not that good :\
A little about myself: Nothing really exciting just a normal teenager who happens to play Pokemon.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RS OU Definatly

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to Justin8649

Netbattle nick: Lugh
Time zone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 10 PM - 11 PM (however, can extend to 12 AM)
Experience level*: Has been on NB since 2001; play mostly 386
A little about myself: Since I am in the busiest years of my high school life, I may probably be on NB only on Fridays and Saturdays.
Generation(s) I want to learn: GSC or SF, whichever the tutor want to teach

Assigned to Warthog

Netbattle nick: Lightningstar
Time zone: Pacific
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Weekdays - 3:30 - 9:00; Weekends - Unfortunately, it varies
Experience level*: Beginner intermediate
A little about myself: I'm slightly rusty. xD I am a fan of too many OU, and I want to learn alot...
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance Preferably, though I'll take RBY/GSC if necessary

Taken by Aeolus

Netbattle nick: Getting NetBattle today, so I will edit this post in a few hours.

Time zone: CST (GMT-5)

Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 5:00PM-10:00 PM

Experience level*: mid-level...

A little about myself: A guy that like anime, pokemon, and yugioh. I work with computers and network security. Plus I enjoy creating signatures and backgrounds.

Generation(s) I want to learn: Advanced {ruby / sapphire /emerald leafgreen/firered}==team building...raising and breeding==

Apprentice Program: Round Four

Taken by Aeolus for Round Four

Netbattle nick:Abalam
Time zone: Central
Regular Online Hours: most any time of day, almost all days of the week, but generally more around 12pm- 6pm central during week days
Experience level*:Well ive been playing pokemon since rby, but this is my first attempt at competetive stuff. So basically brand new.
A little about myself: I like drawing, writing, playing guitar, and just laying back to relax amongst other things
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV OU for now.

Assigned to Jackal for Round Four

Netbattle nick: POrkcOw
Time zone: eastern
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): whenever.
Experience level*: i'm not sure...
A little about myself: i love pokemon, i play it all the time. but i am in some dire need of tutoring. i put together a team of pokemon to play and thewy are rather bad. either i don't have the right types of moves or they do. so i would very much appreicate it if i could get help. thank...
Generation(s) I want to learn: fire red/ leaf green

Assigned to Black Leather Jacket for Round Four

Netbattle nick:Judgement
Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours: I'm not sure anymore, but probably 8-10 PM or sometime in the morning. Darn you summer activities!
Experience level*:Im not new. That's for sure. But there is more I can learn.
A little about myself: I dont remember it most of the time, but nothing exciting.
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV OU

Assigned to Bugsy23 for Round Four

Netbattle nick: shadow's wrath
Time zone: Eastern USA time
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Unknown
Experience level*: Well, I'm not an idiot... :P
A little about myself: I enjoy Zelda and YuGiOh as well!
Generation(s) I want to learn: R/S/E and onward. (The guys at the gamefaqs.com forum are WAY better at this then me. I intend to get to that lvl of gameplay. >:) )

Aeo, not to sound impatient, but I still haven't been assigned to a tutor. You want me to just wait for round four?

Assigned to Aeroblacktyl for Round Four

Nick: NinjaMan, Corrupt
Time Zone: CST
Time's On: 3pm- Whatever time i can stay up
This summer I will be on as much as I can. Which may be from 4 in the morning till four the next morning :P
Experience: Haven't had much competitive experience except for the couple months on Netbattle
About me: Blackbelt in Kenpo Karate, like to play PS2 and sleep
Generations I want to learn: Advance Team Building (pretty much all about advance)

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Shichiro said:
Aeo, not to sound impatient, but I still haven't been assigned to a tutor. You want me to just wait for round four?
Yes, sorry, but I wasn't able to give you a suitable match for this round...but check Round 4, and you will see it has been taken care of.

And on that note, let Round 4 Begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)