1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Apprentice Program: Round Three

Discussion in 'Battling 101' started by Aeolus, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tek

Tek

Assigned to Pokemon Professor

Netbattle nick:Tek
    Time zone: EST
    Regular Online Hours: Anywhere from 10am-11pm EST. So just about anytime of day.
    Experience level*:Nowhere near new to Pokemon. I been playing for a good while at it. Just not that good :\
    A little about myself: Nothing really exciting just a normal teenager who happens to play Pokemon.
    Generation(s) I want to learn: RS OU Definatly
  2. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Assigned to Justin8649

Netbattle nick: Lugh
    Time zone: GMT -5
    Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 10 PM - 11 PM (however, can extend to 12 AM)
    Experience level*: Has been on NB since 2001; play mostly 386
    A little about myself: Since I am in the busiest years of my high school life, I may probably be on NB only on Fridays and Saturdays.
    Generation(s) I want to learn: GSC or SF, whichever the tutor want to teach
  3. Lightningstar

Lightningstar

Assigned to Warthog

Netbattle nick: Lightningstar
    Time zone: Pacific
    Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Weekdays - 3:30 - 9:00; Weekends - Unfortunately, it varies
    Experience level*: Beginner intermediate
    A little about myself: I'm slightly rusty. xD I am a fan of too many OU, and I want to learn alot...
    Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance Preferably, though I'll take RBY/GSC if necessary
  4. Tai

Tai

Taken by Aeolus

Netbattle nick: Getting NetBattle today, so I will edit this post in a few hours.

Time zone: CST (GMT-5)

Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 5:00PM-10:00 PM

Experience level*: mid-level...

A little about myself: A guy that like anime, pokemon, and yugioh. I work with computers and network security. Plus I enjoy creating signatures and backgrounds.

Generation(s) I want to learn: Advanced {ruby / sapphire /emerald leafgreen/firered}==team building...raising and breeding==
  5. Abalam

Abalam

Apprentice Program: Round Four

Taken by Aeolus for Round Four

Netbattle nick:Abalam
    Time zone: Central
    Regular Online Hours: most any time of day, almost all days of the week, but generally more around 12pm- 6pm central during week days
    Experience level*:Well ive been playing pokemon since rby, but this is my first attempt at competetive stuff. So basically brand new.
    A little about myself: I like drawing, writing, playing guitar, and just laying back to relax amongst other things
    Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV OU for now.
  6. POrkcOw

POrkcOw

Assigned to Jackal for Round Four

Netbattle nick: POrkcOw
    Time zone: eastern
    Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): whenever.
    Experience level*: i'm not sure...
    A little about myself: i love pokemon, i play it all the time. but i am in some dire need of tutoring. i put together a team of pokemon to play and thewy are rather bad. either i don't have the right types of moves or they do. so i would very much appreicate it if i could get help. thank...
    Generation(s) I want to learn: fire red/ leaf green
  7. Judgement

Judgement
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Assigned to Black Leather Jacket for Round Four

Netbattle nick:Judgement
    Time zone: EST
    Regular Online Hours: I'm not sure anymore, but probably 8-10 PM or sometime in the morning. Darn you summer activities!
    Experience level*:Im not new. That's for sure. But there is more I can learn.
    A little about myself: I dont remember it most of the time, but nothing exciting.
    Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV OU
  8. shadows wrath

shadows wrath

Assigned to Bugsy23 for Round Four

Netbattle nick: shadow's wrath
    Time zone: Eastern USA time
    Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Unknown
    Experience level*: Well, I'm not an idiot... :P
    A little about myself: I enjoy Zelda and YuGiOh as well!
    Generation(s) I want to learn: R/S/E and onward. (The guys at the gamefaqs.com forum are WAY better at this then me. I intend to get to that lvl of gameplay. >:) )
  9. Shichiro

Shichiro

Aeo, not to sound impatient, but I still haven't been assigned to a tutor. You want me to just wait for round four?
  10. NinjaMan

NinjaMan

Assigned to Aeroblacktyl for Round Four

Nick: NinjaMan, Corrupt
    Time Zone: CST
    Time's On: 3pm- Whatever time i can stay up
    This summer I will be on as much as I can. Which may be from 4 in the morning till four the next morning :P
    Experience: Haven't had much competitive experience except for the couple months on Netbattle
    About me: Blackbelt in Kenpo Karate, like to play PS2 and sleep
    Generations I want to learn: Advance Team Building (pretty much all about advance)
  11. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Yes, sorry, but I wasn't able to give you a suitable match for this round...but check Round 4, and you will see it has been taken care of.

And on that note, let Round 4 Begin!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)