Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to shaian

Username:
Samu the noob
PS! Name: Samu_PA
Timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours Of Availability: 13:00 to 16:00 and the nigth 22:00
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play in ORAS, I'm Ubers main player and recently started playning Doubles.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype ?: I can use Discord.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to Matame

Username:
Drud
PS! Name: wild drud
Timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours Of Availability: basically almost always on the weekends and after 3pm every week day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive since shoddy (even though i was a bit of a casual until 2015/2016), i mainly play old gens and LC but i've stumbled on doubles since the latest doubles suspect and i enjoyed it a lot
but wasn't quite good enough to get reqs, i do want to improve at it as it seems like an enjoyable tier
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype ?: I can use Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I do

Kaori agreed to tutor me

assigned to Kaori

Username: dk
PO/PS! Username: dk
Your timezone: CDT (UTC -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 3/4/5-ish and most of the time on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Intermediate-ish singles OU player that's dabbled with the ladder and a couple tours for funsies. First picked up 'mons back in the days of Shoddy Battle DPP and have been playing off and on for a while. Avid tour scene follower as well---I've watched SPL8 replays at least 3 times over lol
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

assigned to miltankmilk

Username
: TonyFlygon
PO/PS! Username: Tony
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: i don't really have any other hobbies atm. :'c
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i'm old. not young. definitely old. :'c
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: this template should probably be updated.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: i do.

i'm a manager in the upcoming spl and i want to be able to help my player prepare better than i could during the snake draft tournament. i'm very serious about learning dou!!! c:

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: GMars
PO/PS! Username: GMars
Your timezone: CST (GMT -6), EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Most afternoons and nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played competitively since XY but really got into PS around SM's release. I mainly play OU and used to play quite a bit of LC, and I've been to a few VGC tournaments and midseasons. I'm really interested in learning Doubles OU as a new metagame.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.