APurpose's Haves (4/4: Update! Flawless Pentagon Impish Landorus!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick any 2 of those and I'll trade them to you for lando :) Also, could I grab a copy of the Smeargle you used to catch heatran?
I was kinda hoping I could grab all three haha, the reason I asked for two from Binding Band is because of the event, andI say my SRs are worth two credits is because I want to give a little bonus to people who gave me mons without needing anything from me :p And of course you can have a copy of the Smeargle! Its currently set for 31IV neutral speed nature, so it'll be good for Modest, Calm, or Bold.

I've gotten all 3 cloned and can trade pretty much anytime today.
Okay, I'll add you now!

I was kinda hoping I could grab all three haha, the reason I asked for two from Binding Band is because of the event, andI say my SRs are worth two credits is because I want to give a little bonus to people who gave me mons without needing anything from me :p And of course you can have a copy of the Smeargle! Its currently set for 31IV neutral speed nature, so it'll be good for Modest, Calm, or Bold.

Okay, I'll add you now!
I don't mind giving you all 3 either :)

I can trade you my Modest Nidoran and Adamant Drilbur for a your Landorus. Both female and HA, max IVs in correct stats, with the Drilbur being in a Lux ball. Are you intrested?

Okay, thank you so much! I have you added now.

Sounds good, I've added you as well and will be available to trade for the rest of tonight.
Okay, I can trade now if you'd like!

I can trade you my Modest Nidoran and Adamant Drilbur for a your Landorus. Both female and HA, max IVs in correct stats, with the Drilbur being in a Lux ball. Are you intrested?
Ah, sorry, but no thank you, already have an Excadrill and Nidoqueen for personal use , and a nidoran being bred for me for another trade. Thanks for the offer though!

Hey man, would you be interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/30 Bold Latias caught by me in exchange for your Impish Landorus? I know its not perfect, but maybe we could negotiate a bit more as well.

Editting with more details: Its caught by my OR game: Name: Anput ID: 49791

Last edited:
Hey man, would you be interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/30 Bold Latias caught by me in exchange for your Impish Landorus? I know its not perfect, but maybe we could negotiate a bit more as well.

Editting with more details: Its caught by my OR game: Name: Anput ID: 49791
I would be interested actually, but I don't think I would do 1:1, speed is kinda the worst of the 5 stats to get a 30 in haha, let me know if you're still interested at all, thanks!

I would be interested actually, but I don't think I would do 1:1, speed is kinda the worst of the 5 stats to get a 30 in haha, let me know if you're still interested at all, thanks!
I can add some of the shinies on I bred myself. Or what I literally just caught today, a 31/30/31/31/27/31 Naive Kyurem lol. If I give you Kyurem, I would however, like if it was non-redi. Or my other Latios Bold twin, but its 24/x/31/31/31/31, and that HP might be semi bad to some. It was ok to me though lol

I can add some of the shinies on I bred myself. Or what I literally just caught today, a 31/30/31/31/27/31 Naive Kyurem lol. If I give you Kyurem, I would however, like if it was non-redi. Or my other Latios Bold twin, but its 24/x/31/31/31/31, and that HP might be semi bad to some. It was ok to me though lol
TSV/Self-Bred shinies in addition would work :)

Hey man, i quit pokemon for a while but now im back! Hopefully u can be my first trader after my break from pokemon. Im deeply in love with your lando, willing to do a 2for1 from my list :).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/oras-legends-shiny-lvl-1-untouched-kb-hb-pokemon.3527571/
Hi, I'm interested in your non-hidden power Calm Thundurus and your Modest Latios. Thanks!

Hey, could you cmt for your Lando? Not sure, if there's anything of interest for you in my thread, but I thought I could just give it a try :D

Hey, could you cmt for your Lando? Not sure, if there's anything of interest for you in my thread, but I thought I could just give it a try :D
Hi, I'm sorry, I'm looking mostly for gen 6 TSV and SRs, but I appreciate the interest!

Got both cloned. Sorry I just remebered now lol
Okay, thanks, let me know a good time to trade for you!

Hey, let me know when you'd like to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)