Aron

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jirachi pwns this shit (sand immunity + 60% flinch) :P
Granted you then have a jirachi at ridiculously low life, but then I normally use Jirachi for fodder anyway . . . :P

^Donphan?

Anyway I prefer Aggron to Aron anyway simply because its cooler, and I'm thinking of a good Aggron set that can screw over 2 pokemon if the opponent doesn't expect it.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Oh man

Use it with Zoroark to pose as aron and kill ghosts.
There's a problem with that. An observant player will notice the "Aron" is level 100. :(

Edit: Quote form the research thread
Confirmed Illusion allows Zoroark\Zorua to appear to be the last Pokemon in the party, right down to the nickname and PokeBall, but NOT the level. The illusion fades when Zoroark\Zorua (but not a Substitute) is hit by a damaging attack, not when hit by indirect damage such as entry hazards or Sandstorm or when hit by Destiny Bond. The last Pokemon in the party may change during battle, however, and the Illusion will change accordingly. Causes Trace\Transform\Imposter to fail if the illusion is active. Entrainment, Simple Beam, Gastro Acid, and Worry Seed all work as normal against a Pokemon whose Illusion Ability is active. For all four moves, the Illusion effect stops when the Pokemon loses the Illusion Ability or when its ability stops working (with Gastro Acid). Reflect Type ignores Illusion and turns the user in the target's real typing. (Slipperjeans, SupremeDirt, Squid Ninja, Cerozero, MeroMero, Setsuna, jumpluff, aziki, Death Phenomeno, poccil, MB Espeon)

I'm pretty sure illusion copies the level.
Research Thread said:
Confirmed Illusion allows Zoroark\Zorua to appear to be the last Pokemon in the party, right down to the nickname and PokeBall, but NOT the level. The illusion fades when Zoroark\Zorua (but not a Substitute) is hit by a damaging attack, not when hit by indirect damage such as entry hazards or Sandstorm or when hit by Destiny Bond. The last Pokemon in the party may change during battle, however, and the Illusion will change accordingly. Causes Trace\Transform\Imposter to fail if the illusion is active. Entrainment, Simple Beam, Gastro Acid, and Worry Seed all work as normal against a Pokemon whose Illusion Ability is active. For all four moves, the Illusion effect stops when the Pokemon loses the Illusion Ability or when its ability stops working (with Gastro Acid). Reflect Type ignores Illusion and turns the user in the target's real typing. (Slipperjeans, SupremeDirt, Squid Ninja, Cerozero, MeroMero, Setsuna, jumpluff, aziki, Death Phenomeno, poccil, MB Espeon)

I dont know if anyone mentioned this, but putting him on a trickroom team works great too since he outspeeds everything. Also Encore on Wobb or Wimsicott is fantastic for free switchins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)