1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Art Request Thread?

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Pocket, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Lead

I wanted Smeargle artists to create a logo for Smogon Doubles, but I did not where to post it. Smeargle Studio is obviously a place for artists to display their work, but it would be AWESOME if there's a way for non-artists like me to request artwork.

I know there's an Art for Article / Tournament / Smog but for other requests not falling to any of these categories would have nowhere to post. This thread would be a place for such inquiries.

Thoughts? Thanks.

EDIT: oh ;x
  2. Eagle4

Eagle4

This thread is for requests which don't fall under any of the threads you just mentioned. Be warned that it's solely for simple requests, but I assume the Smogon Doubles (Which I know Bummer is doing) falls under "simple". If you want any detailed art requests which wouldn't be classified as simple, I'd ask on #smeargle or request individual artists to make them.
  3. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

yeah #smeargle is your best bet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)